Reviews for Napoleon and Josephine: Another Love Story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
ooohhh Napoleon you hottie! lol
i know that im a few years late to this story...its 2014 but please continue!
MeanMachine chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
This is... simply... GLORIOUS!

I want more more more! I hope you'll be updating soon!
spacemonkey D chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I know this reply is like 8 years late and all, but pretty pwease? YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO CONTINUE. THIS! It's seriously one of the best time traveling stories I've ever read!( I know...this line gets OLD.) I'm not fibbing! This made me immensely interested in the history of Napolean and his string of lovers! It's kind of sad how one of his last words involved Josephine, and how they were divorced and whatnot. I LOVE the accuracy you put into this! Usually the time traveling stories I read don't really care about accuracy as much as the appeal of the story! I send my many heartfelt praises towards you on this story! _

~spacemonkey:D
Abbie chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I really, really like this so far! awesome, accurate, can't wait to read more!
Neko Blah Blah chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Minor error... Napoleon was scared of horses. He rode on a mule/donkey. I don't remember which. It's mentioned if you read about his "battle" at Moscow, his people walked while he rode on a donkey, successfully saving his feet from frostbite.
Azrael chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
ok you haven't updated in ages . It's a very well written story, you portray the characters well and I want to know what happens! .
Black Hellebore chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
This is a truely awesome story I love it, even though I'm not big on history (fantasical nonsense all the way!) but you've got a talent for bringing modernized people back to the 18th century and making it un-Mary-Sueish. I hope you keep writing! -Meren-
LeChat nsi chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
UPDATE, dammit!
Happy Voltaire chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Oh why haven't I read this sooner! It makes me sad inside to know that you had to review my story for me to find this. But find it I did! I love it, I love it! Funny, romantic, action-packed. It was good in all the right places! Please continue, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wolfi chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
Wow, very good story, I must say. I have not yet read of a story where the timetraveler was actually possesed by another actual person. That is also interesting, the idea you have here that those two Blokes ( Voltaire and Marquis de Condorcet) are risen from the dead is pretty cool. But I ask if you can please read my story, It is called Mozart's Requiem. If you do read it please reveiw it, It is also a timetravel story, thanks.
La-Marquise-de-Condorcet chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
*Shudders* Therese, again. She's scary. And poor Anne, Montmorency. I see that Katherine and Josephine are really becoming closer. And so like the sensible Jane to refuse a corset. _~.

Hortense is so sweet. What does "ma petit putain" mean? And Madison, lol. Though, I don't understand why Katherine was so surprised to see him, she did invite him, after all. _~. As for Kat's conversation with Barras, I CAN'T BELIEVE he told her, well indirectly, to sleep w/ Bonaparte. And Barras... a SLASHER. Lol. Highly inappropriate, _~.

Now on to the Jane/Condorcet issue. I'm glad you brought him back, and with such a clever conversation. Women's rights to Calculus indeed. I can't believe Condorcet didn't follow her, he should have.

As for Anne and Voltaire, I highly approve of that relationship. *wink wink* take it as far as you want to.

You will update over Break, I hope...
Meta Lise chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
Voltaire is just too funny for his own good. _

I liked how you stuck Madison in. Very nice touch.

I'm just so tired right now. I'll tell you properly how much I liked it, 'kay? God, I'm so tired.
Le Chat Qui Garde La Lune chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
Yay!

Woah I want more! You'd better write a ton over break!
jo chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
like it i luv it plz keep writing
La-Marquise-de-Condorcet chapter 7 . 10/31/2003
Well... Jane made very few appearances. But. Anne and Voltaire, how cute, how very _ kawaii. I don't know if I like Napoleon's manner of courtship very much. He's an odd man. Really. But its a nice portrayal. I was confused though, as, suddenly it seems that Katherine is happy to have Josephine taking over, if that is what's happening. Anne and Jane don't seem so worried about her anymore. The tone of the story has shifted, if you know what I mean. And the end, poor Katherine, I'm not sure where you're going to take this, but I can't wait to see what happens next. _ more Jane-Condorcet I hope, even if he's like Voltaire. Post Post Post.