Reviews for So Ironic
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Born with a loud scream,

Weeping, deep vale filled salt tears,

Dying,—soft whimpers.
floorcollision chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
you're just so good! fave authors list! :)
hamsta-boi chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
a little btr
soulspring chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
its brevity and simple phrases make it all the more powerful.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
you know what the best thing about haikus is...they are short.

thats right, short.

they are like lipgloss *takes a moment to realise how shallow her comparison is* they are quick, effective, and damn good. just like this one, the power of this amazed me...the comparison, being way better than my pitiful one, was so heart shattering in its innocence, its simpleness, its gripping sadness...i swear its sadness was trying to suffocate my heart. wow is all i can say, worlds of kudos.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
great piece! you really couldn't cry when you were born? yeah, that is pretty ironic. nicely written, i like this. good job. keep on writing!

btw, thanks for the review. no that wasn't really me, i guess i can be a bit paranoid at times, but not to that extent.

anyway, keep up the awesome work!
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Talk about truth in advertising.

I liked this though. A lot of emotions expressed in a very brief amount of time.
Mime chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Wow...what can I say? This is pretty breath taking, but not in the way usual haiku are. You're going on my fav's list. .
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Your haiku amazes me. I have felt this way many times... like last weekend... it is so truthful. It is a thought that one has when they cannot stop crying.

a beautiful piece... write on.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I liked the continuous flow of this. Great job, keep it up!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
wow, very intriguing indeed! reading it is like seeing the world turned inside out, because you'd think that when you're born is when you do cry, and later on in life you learn to suppress it . . . i dunno something inside me kinda did a weird semi-flip when i read it, 'twas strange in a good way ;). nice work!

p. for the short review, i'm lamentably short on time because it's midterms week. wish me luck! ;)
CriesUnheard11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
sad...but is ironic...good job
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
i feel like laughing for some reason...this one is great...

T
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
ah, makes you think. And saddens me. good work.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
You captured the irony perfectly.

Heart of the Sword