Reviews for No title again suggestions welecome
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I think a good title for it would be "painfree emotions" - kind of contradictive, but I think it would be fitting for the poem.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
M, nice. Very nice job. I love how it's angry, then sad, then touching... very good.
Inu-Risa Ouji chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I love this. Its so good. I really like the way you've put i'm ... and then explained it in relation to how you feel. Keep writing :D
Amber chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
LOL. this sounds just like my friend Ian. You know him, he told me to read some of your stuff. You are great, his is pretty funny, he is always saying stuff like this.
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I've felt like this, way too much to be pleasant. Wonderfully written, I love the format and the repetition. It really sparks it off and drives it home. Wonderful stuff.

Ian chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Thats the way to think. You will find a guy like that. There is one around here somewhere*searches closet* Just give it time. You will find a guy that will never hurt you.
QuestionEverything chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Great poem. Personally I would call it Kaliedoscope - you've got an ever-shifting of emotions here, which creates imagery of shifting colors. Some are dark and some are like. I liked this alot