Reviews for Breakup
SUP3RM4N chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
omg that was the best poem ive ever read on this site. it explains exactly how i feel about my past relationship with my ex. that was amazing. keep on writing ur one of my new fav authors.
becoming . blasphemous chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This is nice. Not in the 'Oh, God - Your relationship' way, but in the written beautifully way.

Yeah, if that made any sense.
Ginger Silvertonge chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow, just, wow. This is awsome. 2 thumbs up. :)
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
(Shiver) Creepy. I wouldn't want to be that girl...that was about to get killed by this girl. Nice once again - not this one in particular but some of your poems would make cool songs.
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Absolutely amazing, I love it so much.!
M.T. Stockton chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was amazing. That was poetry. The syncopated flow, the rhyme, the imagery, the tone, everything... I'm in awe.
Talesin chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I can feel the emotion in this work, I feel like I'm standing right next to you and know exactly who you are. Excellent job
marie alexandria chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
you're an amazing writer, so i'm kind of intimidated...you're just so amazing.
ok..this poem is beautiful beyond capacity to explain why. you speak so freely and so expressively, it's amazing. and your language is so unique and varied. very nice job.
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wonderful! This is overflowing with emotions...it's so raw. And I like how you rhymed here and there. Amazing.
-God bless-
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That was a really good poem. I like it... alot.
Quinney Cole chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Very empowering..and passionate. You live up to you name (mad, of course). I really did enjoy this. The punctuation, spacing, and italicized words left a great impact on me.
-Quinney Cole
slumberdoll chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
fascinating work. 9
Aathiya Lia chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Oh me oh my...

I went away for a while and came back and found this and read this, tasted it, drowned in it, bled over it and remembered and reaffirmed the reasons why you are on my favourites list. :)
translucence chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Beautiful, touching, honest, painful...

I'd need a thesaurus to finish the review.
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I like the irregular rhyming found in this poem. I don't usually like reading long poems, but this one definitely caught my attention and kept it. Beautiful imagery and have to particularly love the lines:

it's the whiplash

the downcrash

the mistrust

the dreamdust

being scattered to the wind-

and "toxicandy poppy ring:" You come off as obsessive, possessive and I love that!

-Izzy J.