Reviews for Sakura's Lipstick
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Your work is like heaven gone black, but still burning.

It's just unbelievable.

Excuse my gushing, but it's so difficult to find good writers on the fp and ff sites. You're one of the rare exceptions. Kudos to you.
Eternity's Secret chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
u

WOAH BUDDY KICK MAJOR MONKEY BOOTIE MAN! That was cool!
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I love it. But I seem to love all your work. Grargh! (not aimed at you in particular just thrown in for the sake of it)
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Perfect vocabulary that's all I have to say, brings out the best of description in the poem :)

*Jenna*
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Hah, you changed pen name right? Lol, I was lookin for you.. was watchin a war show so now its kinda hard to switch modes but hey, I love war shows too much to miss them.. Don't ask me why, most ppl find them senseless..

Anyway, I have sidetracked..

About the poem, to me, I couldn't really get it.. Again, blame it on the war show..

But OH.. Now I do.. Pretty pretty pretty..

Hmm, wonderful choice of words, I couldnt have chosen anythin better to fit in.. Oh my..

"Repented salacity

Disgracing wounds"

It just sounds good..

"Of a flushed breeze's disgust" This line was perfect.. How do you do it man..

Hmm, its very interestin and intriguin to read.. The last line made me smile, somehow.. Whoa, coolness..

This was beautiful, I loved it..

I hope I haven't misinterpreted the piece, care to tell me what exactly were your thoughts as you wrote this?

Shadafakup
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
You can make the gruling process of putting on make-up sound like something pretty. I love your work and always will
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
0_0

...

...This was...

INCREDIBLE! Every line was so beautiful and so well thought out. You did such a great job on this.

Heart of the Sword
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
this just makes me smile... very cool.. the imagry is phenomenal...