Reviews for Envelope of Purity
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Wow, I don't know what else to say. It's amazing, great write.
Tenika D chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Excellent ending line to a wonderful piece. Yet again, very well done! This is a very bittersweet piece, and very good.

Tenika Dargan
SerAnonima chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
WOW... The imagery is so descriptive and expressive….. Well written from beginning to end… your writing is fantastic… Is your dream to one day be a poet? It should be.
katyruth chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
very interesting. right off the bat, i liked the phrase "winter falls," very nice. the only advice i have for you is to step away from obscure literary allusion and reach for richer imagery. props to you on they way you use words. keep writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
wow excellent... compeltely true & great imagery. ne likes htis poem a lot a lot!
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Good job, I think this is the last one, wow. Well post more for me to read, Me WANT MORE. You are such a great writer*stares in awe*
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Nicely done...hm. To me it seems like its about the passage of time and growing older. Heh, um yea. Beautifully written. Loved the images.

Fav line:

"A pen drop equals the pinnacle of time"

True true _ Write on Liquid!

Jess 0:o)
Impressionist chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
yeah, that about sums it up. growing up is for adults...I'm going to stay childish as long as possible.

I like the rhyming scheme mainly because it's not common, and only is used to compliment every now and then, and not to carry the poem. that's much better than a simple ABAB format. well done in that aspect.

yes, I do like this. well done.