Reviews for Imaginary Girls
someone chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Wow, you have a way of pulling out some emotions. I envy your writing. I almost cried!
Good luck with the rest of your writing
Di chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I really can't describe how good this is, you are such an incridable writter... I wish I could know u, and love you the way you want...
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow. This is just... wow. Incredible. It's no wonder this was spotlighted. I've gone through much of the same hell that Mick's gone through, and this piece is so brutally honest about what shit life can dish you out... this is just wonderful. Tragic and beautiful. Spectacular. Definitely putting this under favorites.
Aake Redfield chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Amazing. I love it. The way you write is so descriptive and truly emotional, everything seems so real. I really like this concept, where personal turmoil wraps up in an almost insanity state for something so complex, but yet so simple. Very profound. Great work.
floppyfrog chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
this is awesome, i reckon it's the best you've written ;)
chammen56 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Deep. Very honest writing.
sos chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
You know I love this mroe than anything, this and "that Butch" I think I love more than words. I LOVE this. The rawness and that ending. I just love how... man it reminds me of clockwork orange for some reason, it resonates with an eerie feel.. wow big words.. Theres nothing I can say.. *hails* sos