Reviews for Born The Same
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I just find your pen name very interestin so when I saw it in the 'just-ins' link I thought I'd review another of your piece..

Geez, don't you fear the weird ppl like me around.. In case you really can't stand me, just drop me an email or review to say so.. Coz you haven't responded and I'm just worried you dont want me reviewing your stuff..

Anyway, this poem had a very interestin subject matter.. Many of us have probably thought about something like this before but just have never penned it down..

Interestin, the piece is very thought-provoking and it invokes this sense of justice in me.. Trust me, that is not somethin very often..

The format looks a bit weird but I really agree with the subject matter in the poem.. Its great, and well thought out..

Great job, I enjoyed readin it..

Shadafakup
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is a pretty good poem! And to think when you were saying about the evils of the world, it's the day before the Sept. 11 attack...cool.
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
dope poem

review some of my poems if u want (i suggest "vicious ambition" and "one small meaning" lemme know what you think.

peace
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Hm...interesting. I think most of us have pondered the same thing...