Reviews for But Still, I Liked Her
XInSaNeXBlOoDyXPrInCeSs chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh my God! This is so sweet! I really don't like couples who are so perfect without any problems, and these two made me feel so warm inside...like a cup of cocoa. good job!
randomperson chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
omg that was so cute! i love how its from marks point of veiw, even though im now used to it being from jen's point of view
murphy1086 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Cute. I liked it, always wanted to know what happened...
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
oh that was so cute! lolz ive red up 2 chappie 10 on let me show u evrything, ive been on holiday u see an i only just got back. that was cute lolz, now 4 the rest of the sequel.
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Aww...*insert girlish giggle of joy* There's your review. LOL. Now how much work is involved in getting you to sit yourself on that little computer of yours and write up another chapter for it? Let me know, because this thing has such potential, I mean the plots not completely original, but then again, what plot is, but I want to see the spin you can put on it, and your writing style is definitley one of a kind. Very mature and enticing. From the first line I wanted to keep readin and I was hooked, and normally it takes at least two chapters to get me hooked to a story, so you should be glad _
This was a really sweet one-shot story, I just hope it becomes a chapter story. I also especially like the way you managed to develop all the characters around them and even Kay, but not quite he main character, which is a hint that there NEEDS to be more chapters... Hehe, okay I'm shutting up now! You take care, GREAT job here, and good luck!
Love,
.soul
~Going on Author Alerts and I'll be waiting LOL~
little tide chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
aw
your story is so cute...haha
Jo Rene chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was so good espicelly the part with the BAM! and so on :D very dramic cant wait to read more!
ment chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
oh this was so sweet! now i really really want a story about MARK! LoL!
'but still, i liked her' oh that was so sweet! i think the awkwardness after the kiss was cute!
i really like mark's pov! k gtg bye bye
cutybabemy13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
hey its me we spoke on aim. Well i finally got to read marks point of u ,I keep forgetting that hes speaking not JEn. (isnt that funny). Well it was really cute and now im not confused of what happened b/w them that night. I think it was a gr8 idea to write this bec im sure ppl were curiouse. Thanks so much. ANd continue updating fro L.M.S.Y.E yes ive finally read it. i reviewed so u can see whta i wrote there hope u write back or IM me thanx!
Heather Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
OO00, that was good!
wendy chism chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
oolala! wtg mark! lol yay...ok anyway...that was soo fricky dicky awsome, i agree with the other reviewers fer this one, u did great writing from marks pov...ya kno what? i think that maybe a spin off about mark and kay in the future would be great...*innocent look* ok well toodles!
Yamille chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Ok one thing... You are awsome! It is great when a person can write really good in the point of view of that person's gender. But when you write it in the point of view of the oposite gender and it comes out like this you are one that disserves the best. You are A-W-S-O-M-E!
quotata chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
interesting...very interesting
Lisa0211 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Hey...all I have to say is : I SO CALLED THAT. She's very different from Ana but that's kewl. I hope she stops being so spoiled because Mark doesn't deserve that..and, although Jen is not in this little excerpt...SHE AND JOSH HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER. JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH. hehe. Ok i'm done. it's short this time. ~~Lisa~~
Chelsea Plum chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
AWW THATS SO CUTE!i loved it! i knew they were gonna kiss when they both walked out..i knew it! i knew it!

lol update Let Me Show You Everything soon!

-Chelsea