Reviews for Lamenting
Ayumiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow, that was really beautiful, I feel really bad for you. This is a great piece of writing though, keep it up
PoisonxHeart chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
oh my god..that was so beautiful. i'm practically crying right now. that's so sad. great work.
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This is so amazing. 10/10. It's practically perfect. Sometimes I feel like I've hurt someone I care about. Keep writing!
Seint chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
oh god...*sniff* that's so sad. Every time I read your writing I feel like crying. It must be so painful to be so far away from the one you love. I can honestly say I'm glad I don't have to go throught that. You're an amazing person to stay strong this long even though you're apart from the one you love. If I were away from Alex to long I think I'd go crazy. You're something special you know that.
madfrog chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Man. I feel like that, so often. It sucks. My gf lives in Denmark, and I get to see her like, 3 times a year. It sucks, but sometimes I think I prefer it to having her here all the time.

That was really good. Keep writing.
RachelAngel chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
That's really beautiful, I really feel like that sometimes. It's so sad. You're a damn good writer, you know that?

Rachel x

PS. I wrote 'The Arrival, but I changed my name, I'm now RachelAngel. I haven't posted anything else yet, but I do have one story in progress...
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Every single time I read your writing. I was ready this time, I had tissues. This is your best writing yet, it must have been so hard for you to write this.

*wraps you in a comforting hug* I wish there was something else I can do but this is the best I've got. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, just write to me and I'll do my best to make you feel better.

*kiss*