Reviews for Untitled Vampire Fic: Any Suggestions?
nothere3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I have a title idea: "Past and Presents"
xSweet Cherry Angelx chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i don't mean to be a pest but are u planning to update or post a new version of this story soon?
Sulas-Matros chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
Good story even though you didn't write anymore. nice beginning to it can you write some more?
crazylady4 chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
hey thats okay i would like you to on but i'm not a mass murder and i won't come to kill you but write you ideas and i'll read whether anyone else does now is another question anyway
byebye
anne
sham69 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
If you don't like constructive critisism (sp?) please don't read this or take it to heart:
*second paragraph, where you say "in a hard" you forgot sitting before 2 hrs.
*"good for nothing roomate" should be "good-for-nothing-roomate"
*the dialouge between the characters could be improved if you did this for example: '"Just the same honey, you should come more often."
She took my coat and grinned warmly.' would look better if you said, '"Just the same, honey, you should come more often." She took my coat and grinned warmly. "Come on in the den, I just have to finish the garlic bread."'
Otherwise this looks pretty interesting, it's just the dialouge bugged me a lot because I kept having to scroll down so much. I mean it would have been fine really if it hadn't been constantly like that, with no description of how the speaker was speaking. On the whole, this is nice.
ambrosia flame chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
You're never going to update are you? U MUST updat very very soon, think of it as a holiday present form you to me! Your story is so great, and trust me, by me just reviewing proves that...I HATE to review!
Anywhoo...HAPPY NEW YEAR and please update.
Nat the Slash chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
I love this story! I'm adding u to my favourites list :)
Xelena chapter 5 . 11/17/2003
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love ... you get my point. write more. write chapter 7 pronto.
Xelena chapter 6 . 11/17/2003
aw, poor anton. and just why can't she accept the gift? she still loves him after all... stupid girl.
Xelena chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
aw, poor Alex.
Crimson Scythe chapter 6 . 11/16/2003
Oh, more please. That was great! I haven't read a good vampire romance story in a really long time. Looking forward to the next chapter,

~ Crimson Scythe (Lanti Arlit)

*click favorite stories box*
FoolishBeloved chapter 6 . 10/27/2003
Hey this is good! I just stumbled across it at random, but now I'm glad that I did! It's really good! I hope you update soon!

Loki-sama - this is going on my favourites list
ShadowThief1 chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
I love it! As for a title, I have no idea. Picking titles is the worst thing in the world for me. But it is a great story so far. Please please please update soon.
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
Starting out great, awesome job, I'm loving it already! As for a title... what do you think of "Search for Forbidden Love"? I don't know where your taking this story, but right now, it seems like a good title, or at least it does to me. Please write more soon :)
crazylady4 chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
hi i love this story its great update it son please