Reviews for Sacred Past
deathbyeuphoria chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This is really beautiful-it reminds me of the way Francesca Lia Block puts things.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
wow...now that was extremely intense and just incredible, especially a lot of the imagery in the beginng, just absolutely blew me away, and just the language and way of wording things in this one, just incredible, muchly love this one, excellent, excellent, excellent job
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
quite lovely, like a story in vivid descriptions - like poetry.

i really love the idea, though im still trying to figure out whether the 2 people were gods or whether to each other they were a god...?...anyways, both ways, just thinking about the story that could be behind it mixed with what you have so wonderfully written...is mind bogling.

anyways, fav lines...i do actually have one that really stood out to me for once, amazing...

"With a past that winds like chains around your heart, a solitary tear traces a river of pain down the gentle sloping of your cheek." every single word was perfectly fitted into the sentance and used to its fullest potential.

great poem, stunning, kudos.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
**CHILLS**

this poem does strange things to me. it's like being in a tornado, but the tornado is *inside* instead of outside swirling around. but it's more powerful for the contrast. i LOVE it. it's hands down my favorite of your pieces thus far. the emotions are sky high, the rhythm builds constantly until the end everything just spins out of control and you just can't stop *feeling* ~ reading this was a true EXPERIENCE, and there are so sacred few of those. hence i am adding it to the few poems on my favorite stories list (feel blessed, i NEVER do this for poetry . . .). i can't pick favorite lines. honestly, i can't (and again, feel blessed, there is rarely a poem that i can't scrutinized and pick something out of that shines above the others, even if it's only a little bit better). definitely a chill at the end, leaves you with a VERY cool feeling. WONDERFUL work. no, it's way beyond wonderful. how shall i combine the words 'phenomenal' 'transcendant' and 'incredible'? phenscendible. yes, you see i have invented a new word of praise, simply to attempt to do this poem justice. it's PHENSCENDIBLE! kudos, kudos, and more kudos to you, most amazing chica!
Nana chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I think you are an incredible poet! I am in awe of what thoughts come from you!
RingWraith14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Very good!

I loved it!

It was wonderful!
lronMaiden chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
amazing imagery and feeling in this one, ket me interested the whole way through, and now i wanna read more - but there is no more :( o well, that was really good anyways :)

ps. pls review some of my own work if u get the time, thanx