Reviews for Defining Chivalry
Stevshals chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
I don't know what to think! Does Graham like Ash or Hayley! I don't know! The suspense is killing me! Believe you wrote about stuck up rich snobs really well! I applaud!
loveology chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
I love how they talk. Shamus is so cute, and wow, I love the name Thing. It's hilarious. And William, where to start... Update soon so we can find out what's with Hayley, Shamus and "Lina." D
anatidaephobiac chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
great job, very humorous... i laughed out loud a lot, getting weird looks from my sister. update soon!
BellezAzul chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
Hey good story so far! Update soon, ok? Hmm... i think I like hayley the best..lol maybe she should bring grahman down to earth with the rest of them, eh? :o) good job update update!
Guardian of the Sea chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
So...addicting..must read more!
This is a good story! You should DIFINETLY write more and FAST! Heh..so much punctuation..
anatidaephobiac chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Great story! I love William, he's such a spaz! "I dare not speak his name!" You should have more encounters with him... That would get very interesting... And Hayley too... what's up with her shamus and lareina? but anyway, awesome job so far! update soon!
Luv and Peace chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
o, this is halarious! u should update soon!
Pundit chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
/Jacob meet Graham Scott, our new pompous ass. Graham Scott meet Jacob Richmond, our old pompous ass./
Bwuhahahahaha! That was GREAT! I love this story! It's fantastic! Please update soon _
Pundit chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Very well written! But you make it a little hard to like Graham... except some times he's just so stuck up it's hysterical and he takes things from Shamus really well... And what about that Hayley girl? WHAT ABOUT HER? Please update soon _
Iden's Garden chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
hehehe...what's up with william? and why'd he find hayley's name so familiar? HMM? LOL...UPDATE! MUAHAHA. O_O I'm odd.
aiur chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
wow i love your writing style this world you depict is so different from mine but you just draw the reader into it excellent job!

please update! and review my story "protector" if you can!

~k8