Reviews for Sadness
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Yay! Sad poem! I mean...never mind.
*sigh* I loves the imagery in this one. The beginning, with the grey skies and the crow.
I also like the repitition of 'It's over.'
Oh. And I've decided that I don't belong in the US, since grey is spelled gray over here. That's so wrong. So I'm moving to Europe. Any suggestions? _
winged one
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Holy... *stares* GOOD GOD - THAT IS INCREDIBLE. Oh... oh wow... I don't.. I can't... I don't know what to say! I can't form a complete thought! And it's not from lack of sleep, I've just been completely blown away by this poem! This is going on my favorite list without a doubt. I wish I could highlight certain stuff in my favorites list... you know, I have my favorites.. then I have my FAVORITES. This is definitely a FAVORITE. Good God.. I don't even know what to say! It's simply amazing... absolutely gorgeous... you used such simple lines but.. God, did you get the emotion across. It made me want to cry it was so sad.. and I could feel the.. emptiness.. and the feeling of just.. being numb. Of just wanting it all to be over, but not in a desperate way.. just in a way of giving up. Again, being numb. Oh wow... I've been there.. I am there.. and you captured it so well. I'm in love with this poem. It's brilliant, gorgeous, amazing.. perfect. And you're an awesome writer. Keep it up!
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Yeah, this is definitely a different style from your other poems. Doesn't frighten off lazy buggers like me with long lines, long stanzas! ;)

I like it, it's extremely well written and I like the little rhyme you have peppered in each stanza. Nice choice of words to bring out a feeling of isolation and sadness.

Good poem, Mia. *thumbs up*

Izzy J.
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I like this... seeps with sadness. Like another reviewer said, well thought out and presented on the page. Makes me feel quite lonely... which makes it quite powerful.

Mia
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
A very interesting and well thought out poem. Keep up the good work.

Keep writing.