Reviews for Androgynously Poetic
: )
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 93 . 3/7/2005
Continue!
Andromeda Summer chapter 93 . 3/7/2005
Oh my gosh! It's so good and soon it's Rave's birthday! I just love it. I don't know what more to say :D
LooseNativeMoose chapter 93 . 3/7/2005
omg, poor rave!
bugger chapter 90 . 3/4/2005
this is a really good story. update soon. please?
Jen chapter 90 . 2/25/2005
Squee! Updatesgood! Poor rave, he is sorta mental in that sad, makes you love him more kind of way. Damn his bastard of a father. I blame him! And damn Dave! Creepy stalker, picture taker freak...bastard. Erm, but yeah. Aww the boys are all so cute together...i wonder what Cerin's mom and sister want...could be bad. But i look forward to Rave's B-day, that promises fun . *huggles and pocky*-Jen _
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 90 . 2/11/2005
Continue!
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 90 . 2/9/2005
LOVED it! sorry i haven't been reviewing! don't worry though i will be reviewing more now! can't wait for the next chapter! later.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 90 . 1/24/2005
whoa, love possessiveness
crazy uke chapter 90 . 1/23/2005
Liebe Sasa aka evil reviewer..look shuddup, kay? You're acting like a bitch all condescending and such, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all, GR!

On to nicer things, I love this story it's so cool, I'm addicted to isn't Dace creepy, taking pictures of Cerin and Rave *shudders* Oh well I'll be waiting for your next update that hopefully will be soon? _~Hehe jk, buh bye!
Yuki Takanawa chapter 90 . 1/18/2005
OMFG I love this. Please write more, my nails are getting like Cerin's from chewing on them in anticipation! With adoration from your newest biggest fan-Sihara
Andromeda Summer chapter 90 . 1/18/2005
Loves it so much! you must update soon!Thanks for all the chapters but you probably know by now that you can never satisfy us bastards :)
ashmael chapter 90 . 1/17/2005
*does the AP has been updated dance*Now that that part is over with, bloody fantastic chapters. I love that you guys are updating regularly now, and hopefully that continues. _ I can't wait to find out what Cerin's mom and sister are doing, and how everyone/thing will react. I'm slightly suspiscious that the picture could be from Creepy-Teacher-Man. Maybe?Anyway, great chapters, and update soon! -Rae
LooseNativeMoose chapter 63 . 1/17/2005
*grinds teeth* am I ever going to catch up? *throws arms up in the air* Who knows, but I am SO addicted to Tawny that i can't stop reading this
Kitsune Luver chapter 90 . 1/17/2005
Goddess! I am so happy that you guys finally updated! I luv this story so much! Please keep it up! Hugs and Kisses and Glomps,Kitsune Luver
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »