Reviews for Androgynously Poetic
acousticbruises chapter 22 . 3/4/2008
CERIN! YOU ARE NOT A WHORE AND MY GOD ITS OKAY TO HAVE LITTLE FUN WITH BOYS... ESPECIALLY FOR US FRUIT FLY GALS' ]

mehr... *clicks next chapter*

-HES
acousticbruises chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
The title to this chapter: "m, yummy favor" SLAYED me... _
acousticbruises chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
Confliction of the heart... oh no dear Cerin... this is not good for someone who has stated on multiple occasions that what Rave has been doing is a sin... _

- Soliloquy
acousticbruises chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
*DRAMATIC MUSIC QUE*

Jeje, I must say... I love the way you write Rave's thoughts... very sensual and it makes ME blush.

X_X
acousticbruises chapter 18 . 3/4/2008
"He grins a little and twists his hand so he’s in control."

Jaja, once me and some blokes were all testing who has a dominant hand hold... a lot of the girls were rather insulted when they found they held hands more in lead than their male counterparts. jeje
acousticbruises chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
I still sense a storm of Dave coming and crashing a serene image in the making.

I love the imagry in this such as the line about "talking my ear off"... pure brilliance.

Pardon my spelling, three cups of tea and get a person's shakes going pretty easily.
acousticbruises chapter 16 . 3/4/2008
“Only Rave can call me that!”

O INTENSE-NESS!
acousticbruises chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
Rave you are so dramatic _ gotta love it I suppose though. Rayen... I have a feeling he's gunna be a TAD upset with little Cerin... maybe not though.

By the way I am in love with the fact that Cerin is more concerned about being with a guy, than the fact that he is boarder line cheating on his girlfriend.
acousticbruises chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
"And this time, it's incredible."

Now I'm sure that if Rave had heard that the other kisses weren't as great, that he'd be HIGHLY inslted. _
acousticbruises chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
"Looking into the closet mirror I look myself over-fuck yes-I know I'm gorgeous."

Blehr. Pompous wanker _
acousticbruises chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
the last line of "and I always lose a bit of my soul to my drawing - and the people in them" is AMAZING. No question on that part. )

Cerin... tsk tsk my boy... going into a stranger's home like that and... tsk tsk.

AH! I am glad to see this taking place in England because a.) I am from England originally and b.) so many people use British slang in America based stories... it makes me sad because its MY COUNTRY's SLANG!

_
acousticbruises chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
"I had had a threesome with them not so very long ago. I'll have to talk to Rayen about just who he brings back here- hello! Their called one night stands for a reason."

I'm sure if Rave didn't have as many one night stands as I can imagine he has had... then Rayen wouldn't have to WORRY about bringing home the wrong blokes. _

Small critique... the "their" "there" "they're" rule is disobeyed in the line I posted of yours above. P
acousticbruises chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
“Your lipstick’s all smudged,”
acousticbruises chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Dave can go to hell, that's all I have to say on him for the moment. Oh, and I must wonder how he knows Rave... I mean, perhaps he would know his "risque" reputation, but I find it very interesting that he knows of his hospital days... hm that was far more than I SAID I was going to say on Dave and yet I keep GOING...
acousticbruises chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
"Hurt me? Nope. Illegal"

That's just a TAD bit naive thinking there Cerin _ Dave... I have a BAD feeling about that guy... X_X
829 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »