Reviews for Androgynously Poetic
acousticbruises chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
As a record of gramatical composition in this chapter -I'm even an 'uke'- I'm a seuke, okay?- words such as uke do not need to follow the common a and an rules... I find that a lot of foreign words sound very funny in English phrasing and therefore... cast aside that rule next time!
acousticbruises chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
-I’d look pretty much like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix.-

It's quite a coincidence that Mr. Reeves also smokes like a building burning down, much like Cerin. Hallarious one though ]
acousticbruises chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Rave needs to learn to play nice with others... I say a repeat in primary-school for a week or so would dose him well. Jeje.

TAWNY! I love that name to death... soemthing tells me that this is going to add QUITE an element to this story )
acousticbruises chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I have a critique, a slight one that is basically nonsequential, but, just to let you know the overall atmosphere that I am picking up on here is more of one that you'd find in a high school rather than a college.
acousticbruises chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Rave, Rave, *shakes head* tsk tsk tsk... dirty thoughts so soon on the little guy? Someone's a perv _ I love the mannerisms with which you characterize Rave, original in their blunt and relentless fasion.
acousticbruises chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
So, hopefully you guys won't mind a series of 95 reviews or so *points to your chapter number* but I believe that when you read a piece of work, you need to comment on it. Not just the small frame picture.

-One of them is the Goth girl that Jass so admired. I grin a little. My class, Jass, not yours.-

I have for a FACT done that before... rubbed in someone else's face a good fortune that has bestowed me even though they are NO where near you. )

-Helena Emma

ps: I believe last time I was a MORON and spelled my name wrong: Helana... stupid type-o X_X'
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
The trailing sentence to this chapter was... price-less to say at the least. I like how the death scene was not "romanticized" as is done so frequentlly - you descibed the corpse as a shadow of a passed person, end of story.
Miyoko Uchiha chapter 95 . 2/19/2008
Omg!

Please update soon!

I'll die if you don't!

D'

I can't stop crying!

This story is the best I've read for the past six months!

D

It rocks my socks!

My fav. character is Cerin because I can relate to him sometimes... but only in a few ways.
Miyoko Uchiha chapter 95 . 2/19/2008
Omg!

Please update soon!

I'll die if you don't!

D'

I can't stop crying!

This story is the best I've read for the past six months!

D

It rocks my socks!

don't need to know chapter 95 . 11/23/2007
simply awesome. Could be much more discritive, but none the less awesome. You'd think you'll were famous authors or something. Write more fast!
Fain Sadi chapter 95 . 11/6/2007
Is there any chance you will be continuing this story? It's an amazing piece and is begging to be completed.
Dragon chapter 95 . 5/18/2007
It's a shame you haven't updated this in almost 2 years. It's an awesome story, and I know there has to be more to it than what's here. Why haven't you updated this story? It's one of the most popular stories on FictionPress, and yet you have left it unfinished for almost 2 years. Isn't there more?
Providance chapter 95 . 4/10/2007
Please please please finish this story! please
Brittany chapter 95 . 12/13/2006
When is part two going to be finished?
Demon-Slayer5 chapter 95 . 11/12/2006
OMG please don't tell me this is the end? i need more lots more this story isn't over yet. how do they make out in the end. doe Rave die? DO Rayen and Tawny move out and on their own? do cerin and Rave get together and talk things over this can't be the end. there's so much that can be done with this story i feel this isn't the end. continue please i need to see the real ending.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »