Reviews for Androgynously Poetic
Cherise chapter 95 . 8/17/2006
So is this a supernatural thing, where his father is really possessing him, or is he mad enough to take on the persona of his father, however unwanted it may be? I hope he finds a way out of becoming his father, because it would break my heart to see Rave and Cerin apart permanently. I still can't believe it. Some birthday that turned out to be...
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 95 . 8/14/2006
*speechless* ... YOU BETTER UPDATE REAL SOON...*trails off mumbling curses under her breath* Sorry.. I think it would be wise to update not only this story but all of your stories. May the Goddess keep me from cursing you guys
kelly chapter 95 . 8/1/2006
wowamazing
Oh my love chapter 95 . 7/15/2006
I love this story. Reread most of it tonight... I remember reading it way back in the day.

But, regardless... if you guys are still even writing this story... [which I doubt, because the last update was almost exactly a year and a month ago.] I think you should take the time to go back and edit some of the chapters and put a bit more thought into some of them. A few chapters are a bit too dull whilst others are brilliant. It looses momentum the of the story when you go from a brilliant chapter to one that's just lacking in everything we've gotten used to.

Plus, there's a lot of gramatical and spelling errors and name confusion on more than one occasion. There should be a lot of editing done if you want this to be clean. D

I still like the story though, it's very interesting... 'nd I adore the character you've made of Tawny. Just those are my little nitpicks. D
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 95 . 6/8/2006
Poor Rave. And poor Cerin. And you two really know how to write such terrific reel-you-in stories. So vivid. This story's amazing.

Love ya,

Tanika
Dying in Black chapter 94 . 2/7/2006
That was sad, cant believe Rave!
Dying in Black chapter 95 . 2/7/2006
O.O...LOVING IT!
Yelizaveta chapter 95 . 1/27/2006
this was the very first story i read on YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS?

YOUR NUTSACK WILL BE CUT OFF, AND CHOPPED INTO A MILLION PIECES. AND THEN I'LL FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU.

NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY OR THERE WILL BE MORE THREATS!
heart race chapter 95 . 10/22/2005
this can't be the end. it can't be. please. write more. i'm dying. xoxo
gothic-writer-13 chapter 95 . 8/23/2005
this storyis amazing, fantastic! so detailed and emotional, my eyes keep welling with tears whenever i read it. I am bewildered of why you two aren't world famous authors yet! PLEASE keep up the work and update soon!

-airel
crystal chapter 95 . 8/19/2005
ah please wright more this is amazing

ah
Cookie Gestapo chapter 95 . 8/7/2005
That's not the end is it? I don't think so. I hope not. I want to hear more about Dave and Jass and yea. They just like keep dissapearing from the story. It can't be over. Not now. So I guess I'll just wait till the next update. Don't keep me (or any of your other fans) waiting to long.
Organic Shadows chapter 95 . 7/17/2005
I really like this story, it's incredibly addictive. I love the characters and their relationships - Tawny and Rayen are adorable while Cerin and Rave are more complex but just seem to fit perfectly together *sigh*. But I have to sympathise with Rave in this chapter... and I really hope that it'll work out between them. Out of curiosity, where in England is this set? I think I remember you mentioning Waterloo station when Cerin ran away but I’m not sure. And also, how long are you planning to make this?Can’t wait for the next part. Update soon!
Dakotas16Fallen17 chapter 95 . 7/6/2005
wikid love it i wanna read more of it...i was forced to read the 1st 3 parts from 1 of my friends and then i was like heck ya and read more an more an now im to part 95 and finally reviewing it hey i started reading them yesterday and pc wouldnt let me send u a reiveiw so srry it took till today not that i think u'll care neways...but im just curiouse how many have you written?...a curiouse inquiring mind..(hey curiousity may have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back!)

~~Andrea ~~
Andromeda Summer chapter 95 . 7/4/2005
It's horrible but still so beautiful. I dunno what more to say. I hope they will be alright...
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »