Reviews for Unfinished Business
under the bed chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
I tried to imagine Kaetlyn glowing pink, and all I could think of was a pink-tinted translucent orb of glowing nothingness. Which I guess isn't quite right. ]
emotionless-stares chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Oh, I wonder who pushed it. anyway, can't wait to read more. It was funny that he was hunting her lol.
Sarahj259 chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
great chapterness! Good job!
Pen Filled Ink chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Wow great chapter. I really didn't see that coming. It seems like Cian has gotten a little more flirty in this chapter.
she gets skills from the pills chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
wow that was an epic update. please please PLEASE write again soon i cant wait to read more D
under the bed chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Hilarious! I can't wait to see where this is going!
Kaybookworm chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
So far this has been very intresting, I would like to read more. How do you pronounce Cian?
Kaybookworm chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
L-O-L! AH! You captured me from the very begging and this chapter was so funny and CUTE!
Subbie chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
oh, good story! alittle wacked, but still good!

I actually heard about this story from SKOW! so yeah!

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should put the site for voting on your profile! that way readers would know how to vote!

Anyways,

:K

Bloodfeeder
wistful-ambtions chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
haha i wonder how he can see her ... i bet he IS like that kid from the sixth sense who sees ghost all the time!
florissant chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
lol the ending of the first chapter always makes me laugh.
nirnas chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Lovely story! I really am enjoying Kaetlyn's attitude, but you've probably heard that over a hundred times already. It's an interesting story...I hope she gets ahold of her powers soon. Keep up the great work! : )
Not Who I Look Like chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
aw... cute!
fairies and snapple chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
That was such a sweet ending! I love the whole "The Ring"-esque part. Until you explained, I was like, woah, The Ring is real? Anyways, funny, and update soon!
fairies and snapple chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Funny chapter! I don't much like Haden yet, but still he's quite funny. Especially his interactions with Cian. Hope to see more of the two!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »