Reviews for Unfinished Business
cherrypiesizzle chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Wow. Is it safe to assume you'll update more often now -crosses fingers-
caelynne chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Hahahaa! I was laughing throughout this chapter. I actually thought that the tape Kaetlyn put in was Cian's wedding tape or something and I kinda doubled up laughing about that before I realised that it wasn't ;)

Cian is too cheap - even when compared to a stingy Asian... kinda depressing for a grown man to be like that.

Haha, I love you back, keep updating! :D
bb chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Thanks for updating so quickly!
kyra chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Dear Maeven,

This feels strange, since I also have an FP account, but I'm not doing this for that, so logging in seems wrong somehow.

Besides the point:

Greetings from Some Kind Of Wonderful Romance Awards! One of your fans has nominated this story for the Most Humorous, Incomplete award on the Some Kind Of Wonderful website. Your nomination will be displayed there by noon on the 6th of July, if not before then. This is just a forewarning.

If you wish you withdraw your nomination, please send an email to the given address and I'll contact my almost-boss (because I don't get paid for this XD) and she'll withdraw it for you. If you wish to keep the nomination standing, then you can check out the site and fetch for yourself a nomination button (kind of a cool little banner to display as a profile picture and stuff. I've got one for judge position, for example) and after the voting period you'll be informed of whether or not you won for your category/subcategory.

Other than that, this is a good story. I like the entertaining characters, and the fun silliness that pulls you through an otherwise darker story. If nothing else, please keep up the good work.

- Kyra

Judge, SKoW Awards
noriepie chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
aw, the last part is so cute.
noriepie chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
hi! is it weird to say that this girl reminds me alot of myself!

lol, i like it, we even have the same type of hair

her life sounds just like what i plan with my uni life soon, and social life is about the same, lol

she sounds like me, hahaha

oh, and doing something stupid like accidentally steppin into the wrong time wrong place is well, what always happens to me too.

except, i hope i don't die like her.

i can just imagine my sister being devastated and at the same time me and her both thinking 'typical'. lol

anyways, enough rambling. how did u get this character?
Rhapsody's Song chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Haden sounds awesome. I wanna see more of him please :)

And i loved that you finally updated. Funny chapter!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
What is this I see? An update! I almost can't believe my eyes ;P
minime chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Rereading chapter one was fun. haha.

Just one thing, in the italics section, you might want to fix this sentence:

"Not that I didn't really, really missed my family."

Yay! *goes to read latest chapter*
Layla the fiend chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
ohmigod, an update! It's the apocalypse!

Thanks, though. I LOVED it, I really did. I'm pretty much in love with this story, especially right now, since it turned a sobfest into a laughfest. Thank you for that.

I can't wait for the next installment of this glorious tale! (I've always wanted to say that)
zoule chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Yayy an update - plus the official introduction of a new, awesome character
For What Its Worth chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Oh, how hilarious! Do they actually do it? They really should. Good plans should never go to waste! :) They should have plenty of opportunity to do so if Haden is staying with Cian. Why does he smoke and flame? Elemental human? Elemental demon, fallen angel...wait, do those fit in this story? Hmm...Ah, well. Very good to see you haven't abandoned this story. I was getting a bit worried. :/
gulistala chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
WHAT was he? Haden, I mean.

Wow, Cian's pretty passionate about his furniture. Then again, I'd be pissed if someone ruined my couch, and deliberately too!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this to be updated for a long time. Thank you!

gulistanlik
J.C. Lyn chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
Yay. Chapter 7.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
She better end up with Cian and not Haden, I'm just saying.

This chapter was awesome. I'd forgotten about this story (I'MSOSORRYMYMEMORYSUCKS!) but I saw this and remembered and was ecstatic!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »