Reviews for Unfinished Business
Ju chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
rofl funny!
Ju chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I like Haden! He's an ass like Cian but he would never admit it haha.
And Cian was so funny with the last thoughts there on humiliating Haden!
Kaetlyn is going to have tons of fun with Haden around lol.
Ju chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Training sounds hard but happy that Cian is there for Kaetlyn
Ju chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
nice job!
Ju chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhh!
Kaetlyn will become a good strong ghost that halls Ciab with the dirty ghost work right? probably that is a nice plot twist!
Ju chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Hahaa I like his name and he's an ass but it does scares nice girls like Kaetlyn away hmmmmm.
Ju chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
hey I hope this is finished because is amazing like your other top chart stories!
lollipop addict chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Five years since you updated! Please, update and complete this story! It's awesome!
Lotte O'toole chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This is a unique and interesting story, I'm so curious as to where it's going to lead. The humor incorporated into the well devised plot makes for a light, yet captivating and addictive piece of fiction.
Abigail Williams chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Unfinished Business is an extremely well written piece of fiction with great character development and potential. This is a very engaging and thought provoking story although it is incomplete.
Tori chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Unfinished business is an amazing story. I love everything about it except that it's unfinished! Please keep writing! I neeeed to know what happens! (also, maeven, you are an incredible writer! My absolute favorite!:) I'm a HUGE fan of 'false facades' and 'through me'. I'm sorry to hear that people are plagiarizing. That really sucks:( anyway, I hope there are many more stories from you in the future, you have great ideas and an amazing capability to accept criticism with grace. Good luck for the future and thanks!
ismail.dalbani1 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
You really need to finish! Do not let this go to waste!
K chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I loves it, please finish!
Random Fan chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I really wish you will read this soon! If you have any interest in writing more of this story, PLEASE do so! I just started reading today, but I really love this story. Plus, YOU LEFT AT A CLIFFHANGER! D:
musicalstardrop chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
This is a very intriguing idea! I love stories that go outside the box like this. Even though you haven't updated for years, I'm adding it to my alerts, just in case you magically return to it someday. (You DID leave with a cliffhanger, so that just piques my interest even more!) Thank you!
914 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »