Reviews for Unfinished Business
SassySeventeen chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Thia is quite original, cute and funny. It's shaping up to be a great story! Lookin' forward to the next chapter!
yesteryears chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
I love this story, not only because it's so cute, but this just creates a new world. I love your talent of creating worlds where none have existed there before.
Roman Candles chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
I really love this story and I hope that you will continue it. I love the storyline and can honestly say that I haven't read one similar to it. Please update.
Lena Niccolas chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
UPDATE!Argh. This story is awesome and you really should update.
pink-marshmallow chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
intresting fic...update soon please!
KatLilly86 chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
I think this story is great and I can't wait to see what happens next! I don't know exactly how they will get together since she's a ghost and all, but that's why you need to update!
KatLilly86 chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
A revenge ghost? That's cool.
KatLilly86 chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Oh! Exciting... what's next...
KatLilly86 chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Why, oh why must I still make a fool of myself even in death!

“But – but I’m a friendly ghost! You – you know - like Casper!”

I'm beginning to think I'll like this will be BETTER then False Facades. Why did he zap her to be small though. That was kind of mean. She wasn't harming anyone or anything.
Genato chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
HAHAHAH... soo funny..
KatLilly86 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I've only read the first chapter and all I have to say is WOW! You immediately hooked me with the girl jumping off the building and then again with the fact it wasn't the girl.

The fact that someone FELL on her was a great twist. I would be one bitter ghost if that happened to me! Also, the scene with the guy was great.

I wonder why he didn't say anything for those two hours. I guess my curiosity will only be satisfied by reading more... on to chapter 2!
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
I think it's really good-really, really good. You're going to update soon, right? I can't wait to read more. Hm...I wonder what happens with flying... :) Sounds interesting.
Your Greatest Fan chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
omg this fic is absolutely perfect! i love it! please oh please update soon!
FadedWhispers chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
This is so Kool!
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
I like it. I like it ALOT! Thank you! Wow, this is 't 't stop at you, ja ne, goo nig- morning... (4:23... uh yeah...)
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »