Reviews for Unfinished Business
Let'sGetDownToBusiness chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Pleaseeee finish this? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Fay Fibonacci chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
LOL u last updated this on my 13th bday, which also coincedentally was the day my neighbour died. i don't know y i just said that, but yh 4 yrs since u updated i guess this story really is "unfinished business" :P OMG PLEASE UPDATE, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT A DECADE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Y DO PEOPLE LEAVE GOOD STORIES UNCOMPLETED ALL THE TIME, I AM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE! btw i only found this story 2 hrs ago so yh...BUT HONESTLY I AM BEGGING ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE :)
Daniella Jones chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
OH GOSH PLEASE DOT LET THIS BE ABANDONED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
marvarium chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
This is good. Really good.
Monica chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
You need to make more story is VERY good and you find the time (and inspiration) to continue this story.
twibbit chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
:)) update soon!
xMunchy chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
4 years since you last updated. Ended at such a cliff hanger, too. Why, oh why would you do this to us? TT-TT Well, I didn't wait long since I only started reading this about an hour ago, but still. Should I assume that this is discontinued, or can I hope that the long-awaited chapter will eventually come? You would make 431 (plus one) happy for sure!

Looking forward to an update,

xMunchy (or Opened-Window, depending on whether or not the site registered my new penname yet)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
This is a good story! Are you going to continue it? Pleeeease
bleachedsnow chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Yo, you gonna start working on this story since you're done with Through Me? Or are you gonna start something new? Really love this story too, so an update would be nice. You left it at such a cliff-hanger, the suspense is killing me. And Cian and Kae would look so cute together.
furtivewriter chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
OHMYGOSH you seriously need to finish this story because it's AMAZING and I don't think I can wait really long to devour such thought-provoking work. Aaaaaaaaah the cliff-hangerrrrr pleeeeeease write soon! Your plot is quite unique and I'm already wondering how things will proceed. Hahaha. :3
Tammy chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Why would you leave me hanging? PLEASE UPDATE! D: I'm dying to know what happens next. .
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Amoeba pseudopod what? XD oh gosh, I keep on smiling throughout the chapter. :) I looooove fluff. And Cian and Kaetlyn are sooo sweet! Okay. I hereby announce that this is officially my favorite chapter! Hoho.

Oh wait. Ugh. Right. There's still this creep who grabbed hold of Kaetlyn's throat. Heh. As if Cian would let him take her away. That is, if Kaetlyn won't kick his arse first. XD

Unfortunately, this is the last chapter as well. :( and it has been almost four years. FOUR YEARS. Please update and don't leave us (your dear readers) hanging. :(

Yesterday's Secrets chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
HAHAHA. Haden is so hilarious. He's so not creepy at all. Jeez. I keep on taking back what I said. OTL. I so fail. XD

Aww. I would really like it if Kaetlyn and Cian go and visit Kaetlyn's family. It would be so emotional and perfect.

Woah. That was so... creepy. o_o It kinda reminded me of The Ring. What with the television and all. XD

Cian is so sweet! I hope Cian really does exist in real life. I would cling to him forever if he does. XD

Yesterday's Secrets chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Lol. Somehow, I Can't bring myself to understand how the heck can one voice out one's thoughts unintentionally. ._. That is so effin' abnormal. XD

Okay. I take back what I said in my last review... Haden is no competition. Seriously, I think the man is creepy. o_o But he's still a HOTTIE. In both the literal and figurative sense of the word. *wink wink* But hell, what exactly is he? If he's not a ghost, then what? *snort* a dragon man? XD Okay okay. I know I'm corny. Lol. For a second, I even thought he's Hades because of the similarity of the name. But then I dismiss the thought just as quickly ad it brought up to my attention. I mean, that's so not possible, right? Guess I'd have to find out in the next chapter!

Yesterday's Secrets chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
OH. I get it now. So Blake is his last name. XD Lololol. Both of their respective clumsiness is so adorable. :) and uh-oh I smell a hottie. And uh, *sniff sniff* a love triangle too! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »