Reviews for Unfinished Business
Emerald123 chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
no update or else
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
Loved it, update as soon as you can!
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
omg pls update soon!

i think i might scream if i don't find out what happens!

loved it all!

this is a really cool story!

can't wait for the next chap!
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
lols luv this story

its really good

i'll finish reading the rest 2moz!

or maybe wen every1 else in the house is asleep and i can sneak down to get on the computer...

] lmao
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
damn, what a way to die

and wat a way to find out that the cute guy your babbling to can actually SEE you

lols

this sounds like a cool story

i love how you've started it off

its cool

XD
hydra-star1 chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
It's a real shame this story hasn't been updated in months. It's really good. I'd love to see how it ends. You've even left me at a cliff hanger! That's just cruel. You've got an amazing story here. I wish you'd finish it.
spygirl101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this story is very unique, i like it very much... please update soon. i needed to read more...
hahaha chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
your american right?
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
interesting. :)

haha, she was talking to him that whole time and he could hear and see her, lol. i'm off to dhapter 2 ]
Hoodfabulous chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
I don't want to get all obsessively nice, going on and on about how addicting your story is. So it's better not to voice my opinion, just like how you’re never to argue against a hardcore religious believer. But anyways, your grammar is impeccable and the plot is very original. You have an imagination of a 6 year old, how refreshing. And the popcorn part made me giggle. Yes, giggle. I'm disappointed there are only 4 chapters left to read, I'll whiz by that. Uh... good job. :)
spygirl101 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Wow, this story is really really wonderful! I love it! Update soon please!
pandorka42 chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Dude. I can't express how much this story is the epitome of AWESOME! I love your style of writing. It reminds me of one of my all time favorite novelists: Christopher Moore. Ever read anything by him? If you haven't, you should. I think you'd really enjoy his books.

Anyway, good writing, good characters; keep it up!

-OHS
maipigen chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
i love your writing style, wish this would be made into a movie it would be so cool..

I know I'm not all the way through the story yet, but i saw it wasn't finished and you haven't updated for a while. Is it on hiatus or abandoned?

Thanks for posting though

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
CinnamonRoll chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
Wonderfully worded (:
Lexgendary chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I hope to read more of this fantastic story, been waiting for it through decades P

I'm happy that you haven't abandon this and I was so scared back then that you were!

Thank you thank you so much.
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »