Reviews for Unfinished Business
dust and glitter chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I keep seeing your story False Facades pop up and I only recently got the chance to have a look. I'm sorry about the plagiarism and I'm following your blog so I can keep up with the updates ;) Hoping you upload it somewhere some time!

MOVING SWIFTLY ONWARDS:

E, I absolutely adore this story, it's so funny and comical yet deadly serious in some places!

Update as soon as you can ;D

x
Kcqueen13 chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
Just read the whole thing and love it! I really hope you continue with it. Please update soon!
Kcqueen13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Just read the first chapter and I'm already hooked! So excited to read what's next!
MademoiselleS chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
omg! what happens next? Please update i beg of you! por favor (puppy dog eyes)
sherbetsi chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
Whoa what can i say but AMAZING! seriously this is written extremely well... like to publishing standards.. i would buy this definately seeing as its better than a lot of books already out there.. yeah so il just favourite it and add it to alert and wait for the next update which i am really looking forward to by the way.. XD
Chiclets chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
Squee! The Ring!

Though I would never, ever watch that.
sanzo-reload chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
love it! the banter between Cian and Kae is so adorable! Love it! Hope you update this soon!
sanzo-reload chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
omg.. ghost crawl out of the TV? Haha.. Remind me of The Ring! Haha.. Very very original.. Totally loving it!
Dragonmount chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Been waiting for a long time for more chapters for this story, and my waiting hasn't been for naught. Great chapters, I find them enjoyable to read. I'll we waiting for more! :D
notfortheintelligent chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
This is so bad. Really. Such a disappointment. Whereas the awful humour, unbelievable plotline and Mary Sue type characters somehow worked in your previous stories, they make me physically cringe reading this. The final straw came with: "you are also our department’s official top secret weapon now.”

Its painful to read and I think I'll stop now. How I stomached the last few chapters is a mystery to me. Such a shame.
Morgan Davis chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
AHAHA! this was great! i loved it! i cannot wait for more!

i thought it was genius, the thing with the fork/trident! i laughed so hard! AHAHA! seriosuly this is one hilarious story. i am glad that you go the award on SKOW. you deserved it!

ok well i will be avidly awaiting more!

Morgan
SapphireEyes16 chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
i luv hayden! update son!
cbprice25 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
This really is one of my favourites.
Si-Sidera chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
More! Please! I LOVE this story now, and i really look forward to the next chappie!
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
omg. Lol! She just spent a whole day talking to a guy that can see her!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »