Reviews for Just A Twin
Van chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Chyler and Dymien don't seem very close.
a beginner chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
WHY
a beginner chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
wonderfull so far
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
this is a really good story
very funny
but i understand if you've lost inspiration with it
shame
o well
good story
*smiles*
icthus chapter 19 . 7/23/2004
WHAT?
You... you can't just start a good story like that and, and leave it hanging like that! But, but... no! It's not fair! I want to know how things turn out for Claidi and Chyler and Misty and Dymien and Julian. I... this isn't fair!
...wait halfaminute, it's past July 17. *sounding pitifully hopeful* So, does that mean that you're working on an update? Please say yes... please...
icthus chapter 18 . 7/23/2004
"She sounded more like she was wittily engaging in opera while down with a fever." I love how Chyler (or rather, you) described that.
ahfdjka;phgjka;hdfls;afjsd... Ella Enchanted? Don't get me started on how annoying and irritating the movie is. The book is awesome. The movie, well... it sucked. And, I assume from your "...Anne Hathaway 'shaking like a Polaroid picture' on the screen..." that you've seen the movie, correct? Did you keep track of how many little orders she was given that she did not do? I lost count at fifty. *wry smile*
But enough ranting about the movie. Your book is awesome. It's nice to see the serious side of Chyler. Seriously.
icthus chapter 17 . 7/23/2004
"And children should be put to work and beyond that ignored kind of person." Sorry, that sentence is confusing.
Heh, just like their dad, to start going out with a woman like that. Poor girls. And they thought that they had gotten away from chores as soon as their dad became the president... *shakes her head sadly* Ah well, dreams do not last forever.
icthus chapter 16 . 7/23/2004
Lol, I like how Chyler goes off on being the sensible, logically thinking sister and all this stuff and then completely contradicts herself by panicking and what not. That's great.
I also like the heart attack line. )
icthus chapter 15 . 7/23/2004
Dude, I just realized that most of my reviews have been geared more towards the criticism (not sure if I hit my goal of the constructive part half the time) and suggestions and stuff like that, and I realize that it may seem that I don't care for the story anymore. But stop right there. I absolutely love the story. That's why I've addressed the issues that I have.
And guess what? I didn't really find anything that needed a suggestion or something like that in this chapter. Actually, I finally have a praise - after how many reviews? I don't even remember, lol. "Dymien stood up and walked over to his sister's lifeless corpse (Yeah, I’m a morbid thinker),..." I love that sentence. I just love it. Its humorous stuff like that that makes all the drama worthwhile. P )
icthus chapter 14 . 7/23/2004
It was nice to know that Claidi could be mature, and it's equally nice to see that Chyler can be just as mature. Granted, it's good for her, too. But still. She coulda been all sour about it, and she wasn't. That's nice. But it does seem a tad bit unrealistic. I would be a little bit more bitter at him for falling in love with my sister, and it would take me a little longer to be able to let them get together.
icthus chapter 13 . 7/23/2004
I'm not sure if you dropped it off in previous chapters and I didn't notice or what, but this chapter didn't let the reader know who's POV it was at teh beginning. Not that anyone would need that little clue after starting to read it. But still, just thought I'd point that out to you. )
ROFL! I love Tori! He rocks! Scary... he reminds me of a combination of my big brother, and my best friend's big brother. Now THAT's scary.
icthus chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
Okay, wait a minute. In chapter 8, Famous Last Words, you said that Claidi and Chyler shared a room. But now, in this chapter, they have different rooms. If I were you, I would either take out their sharing a room in chapter 8, or mention their dad's separating the two to different rooms on account of her grounding or whatever. Otherwise, it's totally confusing, at least for me. But then, we all know I'm insane. *lopsided grin*
Other than that, it was a good chapter. )
icthus chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Good chapter over-all. Heheh, yah, I had a similar sushi incident... that was back in the day when I could eat sushi. But I can't anymore, else my guts explode. (And rest assured, that's the less grotesque way to describe what would happen to me if I were to eat sushi now.)
I think I've decided to discard what I said in previous reviews about no more chapterly reviews at this time, lol. It's not exactly working for me... and it helps me to kind of get myself ready for the next chapter, know what I mean?
icthus chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
I like how Claidi covered for her sister. It shows that she's not just an immature, vengeful brat. I mean, no offense to you (or to her), but that's what the impression is to begin with. So it's nice to see her acting like that, so we can see that she's sincere and caring, too.
icthus chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
Okay, quick question. They're right outside the one room in which the press conference is, right? Then why are Claidi and Dymien yelling? And furthermore, why didn't it interrupt the press conference? I'm glad it didn't, because that would have been horrible. But realistically, I think it would have.
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »