Reviews for Just A Twin
ck chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
This is so good. I love it. I can't wait until the next update. Wow. Both of the sisters have boyfriends and they both hate each others boyfriends. That is so funny. I love it. Please update soon. Thanks.
Kodiak Bear chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
Heh. Good, update soon!

Kodiak
madapple chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
That was so funny. I love their POVS, and i love the conflict between Dymien and Claidi, even if he is dating Chyler. :P

Wonder what'll happen next? UPDATE SOON!
Sani chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
i was jus gonna ask u wat those jap meant... great story i really liked it funny too
Maureen chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
Maureen thinks that someone needs to shoot Mr. Langley.

Who runs for president without telling his young'uns? An idiot not fit for running a coutnry, that's for sure.

Kill him.
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
Poor Claidi! It sounds like Chyler's boyfriend is out to get her as much as she's out to kill him..wonder what he has against her?

~*Autumn*~
madapple chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
HAHAAH! ? Gotta check that out. :P Loved the interaction between those two. I really liked the dialogue. Your characters are really funny, really great! Update soon!
glitzydancingshoes chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
ooh! i absolutely love this. i don't think i like it as much as i liked jaded though, but i'm sure it'll grow on me.
Phoebs chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Great story. Extremly funny. Especially the japanese cussing!
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
I knew that girl had a temper! Sheesh...

~*Autumn*~
CheDe chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
That was just too funny! I love that this is going to be alternating between the twins. It's like reading two stories in one. NEwayz I totally love where this is going and your characters are just magnificent. I especially like the interaction between Claidi and Dymien. This story is definitely going on my fav lists. I hope you update soon.

C-ya!
ck chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
This chapter was funny. She went into the boy's locker room. I really liked this chapter, and I can't wait until the next one comes. Please update soon. Thanks.
Cadnobach chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Very funny, and very well written, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next - I like the alternating chapters between the twins and a lot of the more minor characters really shine too. Hope you get time to update soon.

Cadi.
Maureen chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
hehehehehe. Japanese cussing.

Too bad I don't cuss at all. If I did, I'd write that down and use it to insult people.

And then I'd go look up the characters for those words so I coudl file it for playing SFA. Japanese is fun.
KodiakBear chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Heh. I liked the Japanese name calling part. Pretty funny.

Update soon!