Reviews for Just A Twin
icthus chapter 7 . 7/23/2004
Lol, I really don't think I'm gonna get this whole not every chapter review thing down.
Okay, I think that the impression is given that Chyler is somewhat smart (at least, smarter than Claidi) and wouldn't do something bizarre like that. It seems more like Claidi would do something like that to me. Of course, I don't know the characters as well as you do, but that seems more Claidi-ish than Chyler to me. *shrugs*
icthus chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Okay, in my last review I said that I would drop the whole every chapter review thing (at least until a later date, when I can go back after reading the whole thing and start posting reviews to the chapters I skip at this time), but I don't know if that's actually going to happen, lol.
Okay, I really liked how you showed Claidi's and Chyler's differences in personalities by going over the different things that they had bought. It's nice to be reshown that twins aren't always identical in interests and what not.
Also, I'm not sure that the girls' reactions to Justin Timberlake's presence were very realistic. I mean, I think that Claidi's reaction is okay, but Chyler's seems a little over the top to me... I dunno.
icthus chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
This was an okay chapter. I liked Chyler's blunt question to Julian regarding the fake laughs from all the girls and what not. That's a lot like what my best friend would have done, lol.
M... that's a scary thought. I'm just like Claidi, and my best friend's just like Chyler. o.0 Scary indeed...
You've done an excellent job so far, and I hope to find that the great work continues through the rest of the chapters. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up writing a review for each chapter, because it takes away precious reading time, and I want to get on to the next chapter as quick as possible. If I see anything I really like, or have a question or suggestion about, then I will most certainly leave a review. )
icthus chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Yes! Another chapter from Claidi's POV. This chapter didn't have the same quality as the first one had, either. It's not bad, it's just... I dunno, the first chapter was different. Sorry I can't explain it more.
Hey, I'm curious. Where'd you get the name Claidissa?
icthus chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Almost as good as the first chapter. I think I prefer Claidi to Chyler.
ROFL! The cursing at each other in Japanese is HILARIOUS! Some of my friends do that all the time, though it's a game to them. Neither of them takes it seriously. It's like a race to see who can build up to the worst curse ever. I'm just glad it's in Japanese, and I can't understand a word of it. )
icthus chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Well, I must say, there aren't many stories that I've read that start with a killer sentence that has you tied to your seat until you finish reading the story. And you've certainly captured my interest with the first sentence. I hope it's all as humorous as this... that would make it a story worthwhile. )
The chapter is awesome as a whole. My favorite part was... "As if it was MY fault my egg missed Cody's head and flew out the Math room window and hit his bright red Miata instead." I LOVE this sentence. It's awesome. I like Claidi already. D
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
All The Three Queens chapter 19 . 6/29/2004
Oh sad. I was hoping you'd keep this one. I really like it...:)
All The Three Queens chapter 17 . 6/29/2004
Hee, that line about him kissing her soundly was awesome.
All The Three Queens chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Just curious... Your rating is high enough, why don't you just have them actually cuss? They are in high school after all. I know very few high school students who never actually say a cuss word.
madapple chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
hey! i'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner! i dunno what happened. oh well. have you seen ella enchanted? i thought it was pretty good, though i preferred the books. :P anyway, i'm sorry for not keeping up with this story... a LOT has happened. :D hehe! i still love the names. chyler. how do you pronounce that anyway? Che-I-ler? i dunno. :P heehe! keep writing and update soon! i promise i'll review sooner this time!
SaintEm0 chapter 18 . 5/15/2004
sad...update kk
Never Knows Best chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
I figure you've probably gotten about a million reviews or whatnots saying what Sweet Valley high is, but its a book series based on two twins living in 'sweet valley' califoria and their lame high school adventures. It is written by some woman who thinks she knows what its like to be a teenager in high school.
Never Knows Best chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Heh heh heh, that's funny that she wouldn't know and that no one talked about it. Actually, it wouldn't be that odd here. In Canada nobody is really sure who the leader is.
"Oh, so YOU won the election, eh? Well, good for you. Just don't screw around with anything and we promise not to throw pies at you..." Yeah, that's pretty much how things go up here.
~Lee~
psychedelic mishap chapter 18 . 5/2/2004
hey! thats a great story! i love it so much! i like dymien . but i just wanna know how you came up with the name...it just seems weird to me.
well, i hope this amber bitch goes away soon and i hope that julian and chyler can reunite and i hope that dymien and claidis relationship never wears out and i really really hope that you update soon!
KiCHi-sama chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Quick question, when you say "fatuous" do you mean "fatuus" which would be Latin for stupid? I took it for a few years at my old school...
Anyway, good chapter, I'll have to keep reading. _