Reviews for Just A Twin
SilentBlueRose chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Wah. Another chap. How cool!
I liked it. Their dad's new girlfriend, eh? Scaryness...
Sad that Julien's moving away...
Anyhow, good chap, please update soon! I'll be awaiting the next chapter!
_Kodiak_
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Flamers can be such a pain when they don't even have a reason for bitching. Stupid people...ANYWAY, good chapter! I can't believe Julian's leaving or that their dad has a new girlfriend. For someone reason that reminds me of President Clinton and Monica Lewinski(sp?)lol.
~*Autumn*~
Me chapter 10 . 3/21/2004
I think that it is really sad that you actually feel it is important to bitch back at a flamer in a separated chapter author's note. Geez. The Frappin' Idiot was just saying what he/she felt about your story and actually gave constructive criticism about you rushing your chapters. It's SO pathetic that you can't take it and probably expect all your reviews to be praises.
Get over yourself.
-Me-
Oh, and it's typical that you would know where to get a life (quote: but, seriously, get a life. In aisle four of the supermarket next to the clues. *rolls eyes*) because it's time for a new one. The one you've got appears to be faulty, I hope you can exchange it.
emiliazz chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hey there. i really like your story a lot. god i am in love with claidi! but i don't like the way u do your dialog. as in u will first insert dialoug, then u will write in action. am i confusing. aniway, i will use an example :"We need you, though, Hime-chan." She stared at him strangely for a moment, then broke out into a wide grin. is a bit confusing cuz it should be dymien speaking and next we know what claidi is doin. a bit confusing for me. if u could like put the action in the next paragragh, it would appear to be clearer. thanz~ love this story a lot. hope u update soon!
purple sea chapter 15 . 3/8/2004
Nice chap, it's really intresting!
chineezchoptix chapter 15 . 3/7/2004
GREAT STORY!
Minyaithwen chapter 15 . 3/6/2004
Yay! ::dance:: your story makes me smile. It's so cute. Now that one match is complete, go tackle the other one. great job!
Life Love Sanity chapter 15 . 3/6/2004
woah, now this is what you call a major soap opera! lol but its REALLY funny! and cute and all of the above! woah and I'm really hungry... but that's besides the point... lol but It's good story although you sort of strayed from the plan of impeaching the father but oh well it's cute! but I must say I have a couple questions... How do you pronounce Claidi's name? I say it like CLAW-di but thats just me and it is really bugging me! lol oh well I'll get over it! Oh and just to let you know, I get slightly confused with whose POV it is, but I figure it out! lol so anyway I love the story and I think you should write more! Lol! Love IT! ~Life, Love Sanity
Sani chapter 15 . 3/5/2004
Pat on the back Claidi! Problems all solved even the queen bee one. lol great chapter
Maureen chapter 15 . 3/5/2004
...I never noticed it before, but 'Deroyu' sounds like a pokemon...a dragony type pokemon...a SPIFFY dragony type pokemon...I want one.
Taste The Rainbow chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
I love your story so far. You have an interesting style of writing. I love this whole plot that's going on. Well, I hope I have the chance to read more later soon. Your on going under my Favorite Stories. Keep up the good work.
kgcyglu chapter 14 . 2/9/2004
Ah. Sorry for not reveiwing earlier. I have so much homework to do. I loved the two chapters. Update as soon as you can. Thank You.
You Need More Flair chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
Hehehehe. This is good. Hehehe.
That was prolly the best break-up possible for those too folks.
Good job.
Sani chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
They had better run fast, shouldn't they? Claidi's so cool n she has such a nice sounding name too! Very creative, and great chapter!
kat6528 chapter 14 . 2/7/2004
Can't wait for the next chapter.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »