Reviews for Cool
noname18 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Wow. I'm speecless. I find myself feeling the same way. What's popular isn't always right, what's right isn't always popular, but I can't manage to feel that way. There arwe truth to your words. I love you for that.
estrela chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
that was great! especially the "but"; it lets everyone know what most ppl really think about the "cool kids".
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This is so true i'm totally with you on this one! i used to be in the 'cool' gang and then i woke up one day and found some real friends. They're only mates with people that are pretty and that have loads of money to buy expensive clothes. Its so shallow. Good poem :D
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
College will bite those kids in the ass.

The uncool become cool...it's quite weird. You will get your moment to shine. )

Nice poem! Thanks for the review on my newest one.

Keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
karmakaze chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I understand how you feel about the cool crowd. Nice one:D
Ian chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
they are very stupid
chiquita chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
thats awsome! rock on! you really know how describe those who are popular or rich or beautiful. Thats not all that matters. what matters is that you are an honest and loyal person. loyal to your friends, family, and all those to whom you care about and most importantly loyal to yourself. and i know for a fact that you are a beutiful and wonderful person that anyone who is decent and respectable would want to be around!