Reviews for Lay Me Down Just Right
Imperia chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I really liked this poem. haven't we all dreamed that way. nice imagery loved it. thanks for posting!
Tenika D chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Compelling, to say the least. The images were excellent. I have to say, the end made me smirk. The imagery was very colorful and very good - well done.

Tenika Dargan
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Well, definitely an unique subject for a poem (though I think it's become a "speciality" for you) and the structure adds something to the poem, as do the capitalized letters.

A good poem, it's nice to see erotic poetry and not have it so crudely scrawled! *thumbs up*

-Izzy J.
SerAnonima chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Nice twist at the end ! lol.. I loved it... Again I enjoy your unique structures... somehow they are special to each poem... it adds a beautiful touch to the character and personality of your poetry…. A new dimension… COOL !
Ian chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is a great poem, I thik everyone has dreams like this eventually. But do guys whimper? The ending shows it as a girl but that line makes me think its a guy. Just dont know. Good poem.
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Ahahaha! This is just too true... virgin dreams are always the best! Wonderful, sensual imagery.

Ari
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
i dont say this much but that was truely awesome

dope poem

review some of my poems if u want (i suggest "the pace of it all" and "suffer" lemme know what you think.

peace
moon monster chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
not bad good flow no joke intended. from the veiw of a chik ora dude?

sounded lieka guy but i coodnt tell. usually guys dont wimper so that sorta tipped me off. watever keep it up.