Reviews for One Small Meaning
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow again. Very good.
bleed-fuschia chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
good poem. just woke up so i cant really give my usual paragraph long critique review. since you are using your rhymes pretty sporadically, i suggest that when it doesnt work, don't force it. i like your last line but as i said in my last comment, i dont think you really need to try to make it rhyme, and maybe i'm missing the point but grammatically i think "in" should be "with".. i don't know someone should correct me on that if i'm wrong. great job
Tanika chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
im sorry i havent reviews you sooner. i only been coming on here to post my poms so ill always have them onlne and can acess them from all over the place. i really like this poem. its kinda sad but i can relate. once your hurt its hard to give yourself way again. thats how it is with my and my boyfriend. im so scared to love him. i been hurt and disapointed so many times.
Crazy Arms chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I really like this poem's structure. The rhyme sceme works so smoothly. Keep writing
StarsignLeo chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
that's really good, you're very talented. Sounds like a difficult possition to be in. I hope you write more. thanx for reviewing!

~Mel
Onion Ring chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This is also quite good and i can relate more to the romantic stuff as that is kind of person i am.. this also seems to have anagst twist with ti and weirdly enough something like this kind of happened to me.. not as bad though
Tenshi Anrui chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
HOLY SHIT! THAT'S AWESOME! wonderfully written too. And if you could reveiw my work, I'd appericate it. Even tho it's crap compared to your work... but hey, whatever. Good Job, that's VERY good.
End Of The Innocence chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Words can not express how much I hate you right now. People are not allowed to write this well. Stop it...in the name of all that is holy. Lol. I LOVE IT!

*Briley-Sama*
kalariah chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Love hurts. It really does. But please remember that there are moments of joy as well; to everyone must come a time when they are truly loved in return.

I've been rereading some of your older stuff, and I was impressed all over again. Have you ever considered getting yourself published? I think with a little work (and perhaps a beta reader) you could make publishers say "wow."
Quixotic Coyote chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
i like the take on this. your rhyming is original, pretty refreshing. not exactly my style, but that might be part of the reason why it appeals to me: i enjoy seeing a different standpoint and a different touch on emotions, especially when it is well done like this. very nice, keep it up. :)
chocolatecreme06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Wow, it's been a while since u've updates so i'm really glad to see u did. Ur new stuff is really good. like someone else sadi in an earlier review this is totally relatable. You always seem to have at least one memorable line that when read really sticks in a person's mind. In this case its that last line "I use "I love you" like swords; don't make me cut the arms I want to escape

in" I can't wait to see more of ur work. Ciao.

~Chocolatecreme06~
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
m, well I wasn't going to say anything but seeing as someone else has... plugging your own stuff in a review isn't really done, especially if the review itself consists of only two words. Just a comment.

The flow seems a little stilted, and yes, the rhyme doesn't scan in a couple of places. I'm not against rhyming poems that work well, in fact I applaud the writers. But it's hard to make the rhyme perfect all the time.

Like most other people, I like the last two lines, they're very powerful.

Mia
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Uh, is that random rhyming.. Or is the format just a wee bit off.. I think its the paragraphing..

Ok, honestly, I never like it when people advertise their own work in reviews of other people's work and you seem to do that every single time..

Never mind, I shall let that pass even though now I kinda have a biasedness against properly reviewin your poem coz of the 'publicity stunt' in your bio.. Interestin target..

Anyway, I'm out of point.. Great piece, pace and rhythm present and well done.. There are people who could probably relate to this.. I liked the last two lines the most even though the last line was rather choppy.. And if you were tryin to rhyme, no, "in" does not rhyme with "taken", unless you slang it.. Same with "scared" and "naked"..

Ok, interestin, pretty well done..

~Shadafakup
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
ur poems seem to be getting better and better... :D

i really liked this one alot. it has a whole story behind it, u could make up the life of the character by just reading this poem.

i gta read more.

-Siobhan
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
very deep. i love the rythming sceme. dont change a thing. *TI*