Reviews for Writer desperately seeking title for poem
Shandris chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Very good!
Shandris chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I'm not rally good at titling poems but this one's very dark and gloomy, in my eyes. So how about something like, Ashen Fears or Onyx Fears! Something to play up the ominous dark feelings

PS I loved the poem
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wow... that was so magnificent! The very first line gripped my attention! Seriously, it was beautiful. You described the feelings and descriptions so well! Wonderul work my friend, keep it up!

P.S.

A title... hm... maybe the outcast or something like that. I don't know, just an idea.
Anagronax chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
I read both poems and man, do I envy your rhyming ability... Pleh! :p

Anyway, they're both very interesting to read and I had fun reciting them (yes, I am crazy!). Saying the words out loud make the poems come alive.

As for a title suggestion... 'Black and white'?
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I enjoyed both of these- very vivid.

Titles... uh, ok.

'Belial'

One of the original 'fallen angels'. He is pure evil and renowned for encouraging women to dress provocatively.

I'm afraid that's all I could think of...quite pathetic really. Anyway, hope you find one, a poem like this needs a title to love it.

Mia
Nerf chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is much like a poem i wrote, urs is much longer and beta undoubtedly, but they are based around the same subject, of a lost lonely girl. i called mine 'No Trace', and that name seems very relavant here also, if u wanted to i think the name is fitting, but i don't reli like naming other peoples poems, because-not all people will use this method- but i would usually name it after the inspiration.

i'm just guna stop typing now. ;)

XXNerfxx
Demosthenes-C chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
hm, a very well written poem, i cannot say wat i would name it, i always have trouble naming my poems also. I like it, and i look foward to reading ch.2.
Maeghan Jade chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Neat. Very brooding and moody. Sound to me like this could be the beginning of a story.
IHJ chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Ah...so this poem about a prostitute? I particularly love the last line of the third stanza:

She has stolen her smile from a clown.

Seems to show that it's not a true, real smile but one only for a...job. As usual, great imagery. *thumbs up*

-Izzy J.
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hm...I have to really think what this is about. As usual, I am lacking in titles (That's why I usually label my poems with the oft repeated line) but I like the imagery in this. Nice use of dark/depressing/weary words.

-Izzy J.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
very very cool... anohter excellent poems.. i mite jsut clal teh whole thing shes... cuz its a lot of different girls!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Id jsut call it she... great imagery.. its creepy how that description fits me! great poem!
Jane Austen the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
hope there is a chapter 2 this was really interesting. I am sorry but I can't think of a title right now

pretty pink:)