Reviews for God's a Rainbow Child
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Even without that cool 'rainbow' thisis a sweet poem.
esotericblood chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I've read some of your poems, and I have to say, they all leave me in awe and with goosebumps. You're so good! I love this one because it's so cute! Not to mention clever, and beautiful. I love the rainbow, and as I was reading it, I could picture rainbows in the sky in my head. They made me so happy when I was young. They still do, but I never really have time to stop and look anymore. Anyway, whatever you do, don't stop writing! You're so amazing!
Tenika D chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Very cool - I love the uniqueness of all your pieces. Really, you have a very distinctive style, but it seems to change a little bit each poem. As for this one, I must say, I love the rainbow.

Tenika Dargan
estrela chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
wow... that's really creative! i never would have thought of God like that. i like the rainbow!
SerAnonima chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
WOW... that was so beautiful! the imagery really captured me. love the idea of the rainbow... we r all allowed to dream... right?
Krikoris chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That is so cute! For some reason it makes me want to hug God hehe. And the format! I loved it! Great job!

Krikoris
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Very cute and clever. Loved the format, especially the upside down rainbow effect. Cool stuff.

As always, write on!

Jess 0:o)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
crazy... strange way to look at it but it makes sense... love the upside down!
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Aww...what a cute little Kami-sama! This image of God is adorable. Quite creative with the rainbow.

Ari