Reviews for Into Hiding
arachibutyrophobia chapter 19 . 1/8/2005
I think you should, when this story is finished...if possible...have a sequel about matt and/or Evan...unless they die...please update!
arachibutyrophobia chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
I feel so bad for Matt! Can't wait to ready the rest!
Ashley Tucker chapter 19 . 12/30/2004
AW! I love this story! Please update soon!
christianchick2 chapter 19 . 12/28/2004
hey hey, i love this story keep the chapters coming!
Limegreenqueen chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
KEEP WRITING! IT IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT . i would write some thing more detalied but i am trying not 2 wake up my busy with writinglove karla
ItalianQT chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
Excellent story so far! I think Natalie should be with Jake, but I feel bad for Matt maybe u can work in a girl for him lol Update soon! : )
Aolani chapter 19 . 12/16/2004
yay! another good chapter! cant wait until you write the next one!
Aolani chapter 18 . 12/15/2004
I realy like the new Evan too...maybe you could turn the bad boy into a slighty better person...but stil a bad boy? love it so far. cant wait to read the next chapter~
a fan chapter 19 . 12/12/2004
ohh...ur story's so original...i wish i could write like that! im voting for jake...but keep writing:0)
spacegirl chapter 19 . 12/10/2004
aww... i love evan. he seems sweet... natalie is so lucky. she's got 3 incredibly hot guys going after her. i would love for that to happen to me. i sill love jake though. he's my favorite. anyway, i shall now end this pointless review and spare you from my ramblings. cant wait for the next chapter!
munkylover256 chapter 19 . 12/8/2004
Plz let her end up with Jake. I know that Matt likes her, but it just seems that he is too possessive of Natalie, and I like Jake's personality better than Matt's and something about Matt just doesn't strike me as the guy that natalie should be with. When is this story going to be done? What chapter?
starstruck727 chapter 19 . 12/2/2004
This is a great story! I want her to go with Evan! Please
agela chapter 19 . 12/1/2004
hurry and update plz!
robyluver chapter 19 . 12/1/2004
omg...this story is really awesome. i cant wait to see what happens next. plz update very soon!
frencht04st chapter 19 . 11/30/2004
omg, this story is so awesome! It's like the best story eva _ It's not often i see a story like this...the storyline is great, the characters are well-developed, the suspense is building up...everything keeps the reading on the edge of their chair to know more! Wow. Plz update! Even though most pplz want Natalie to end up with Jake, I'm going for Matt. I'm not going to hate it if it doesn't go that way...'cuz no matter how it turns out, this story is gonna be awesomeness.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »