Reviews for Into Hiding
bubblie130 chapter 22 . 1/18/2008
that was a really good story
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
oh dear. o_O :) wonder what danny boys gonna do, eh? :D HEHEHEHEHE
x.dynamite chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
oh wow, this was simply an amazing story. i loved how you combined two main plots in the fictional romance world: a girl going to an all boys school, and the other plot would be girl or guy, or both are some sort of agents, who fall in love with each other. fabulous fabulous story indeed. it's great that natalie ended up with jake, they were destined for each other; D
Promethean Cult chapter 22 . 6/25/2007
Great story! It was well written, and, I can't ever resist the good old crossdressing stories. ;) Anyways, again: great job.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
okay, so.

i've realized that i've got a weird obsession for stories with girls who dress up as boys.
anonymous chapter 22 . 5/30/2007
wow. this is an amazing story, and lucky me, I didn't have to wait through it's development. but I'd like to say that you should definately think about doing something with your writing, either this or other pieces. well, I doubt I know you, so have fun good luck in life! ~ Seeya (well, figuratively)
Ravestna chapter 22 . 5/27/2007
lloved it

x X xRavestnax X x
UponAtlas chapter 22 . 4/13/2007
for chapter 13 you made a mistake and wrote 9 instead. but it is like the best story that i've read in a long time! write more stories soon!
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 22 . 3/31/2007
Love it. I'm so happy she ended up with Jake. Matt was sweet and all but he was just downright possessive at times. And that annoyed the hell out of me. There were some mistakes when you kept writing Matt as Jake. Two, if I remember correctly. I loved Jake's character. He was so understanding when he told Nat he was fine with her being with Jake. That part nearly made me cry.
freshgirl chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
i just started getting into fictionpress and yours story was the first one that caught me. I LOVE IT! i mean, compare it with the already-published books, yours really sufficed. more than that, i read (and re-read my favorite parts)in 3 hours, which is fast for me. that's how great it is! my brother actually looked at what made me go aw/hihihi/ahh! then he saw words on the screen and thought i was crazy.. anyway, that's all.. i just had to review since it's such a wonderful story..

PS.. i just wish there was MORE closure between Matt and Nat. or maybe it should show that Jake really loves her more than Matt, cause i feel that they both (matt COULD, jake DOES) LOVE her equally.. so right now, i'm just feeling sorry for Matt.
AJS chapter 22 . 3/18/2007
Oh I love this! Action mixed with romance (: I've had this on my to-read list for a while and I'm really glad that I did. I'm definitely glad that Natalie & Jake ended up together - Matt was okay but he wasn't doing it. I'm also glad that you had a happy ending where neither of them died or anything. They're too kick ass for that :D Haha.

I don't really know what else to say. Usually I have loads to say but this time, I really just don't. This is an awesome story and I enjoyed it a lot. I wonder what happens with everyone else afterwards but I think you ended everything very neatly and nicely. We never really got to hear about the other guys like Charlie and Zach - they just kind of disappeared. Or Michelle.

Anyways yeah. I liked this story a lot (: You're a good writer. I hope that you continue writing because I'd like to read some more of your work! :)

- Alyssa
Playful Innocence chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
I love this story so far. I just wanted to point out you say Jake somewhere in this chapter and I think you meant to put Matt.
siddika chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Love it.
L-o-l-a chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
The fact that this story strongly reminds me of that horrible movie Agent Cody Banks (starring the insufferable Malcom in the Middle kid with the Pit Bull forehead) is a bit of a turn-off, and of course the entire premise of the story is ludicrous. However, since this is a story that you're writing, not an expensive Hollywood film, I suppose some ridiculousness and lack of realism is acceptable.

The FBI is only in charge of DOMESTIC cases, however. The whole "all around the world" thingy that the man in the "expensive" adidas track suit was telling them about is applicable to the CIA, NOT the FBA.
Most.Beautiful.Whiskers chapter 22 . 12/26/2006