Reviews for Rain
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Sque! Rain, rain, rain...oh! It was so funny today...Kit and I were talking on the phone and we were listening to this awesome gackt music-stuffs and I was joking that it was too happy and it made me want to wear white and dance in the rain...then kit was like, "Heheh...you already did!" ...Gah... _ I *forgot* about wearing white that day, inoino...the horribleness of female-ity sometimes...*sigh*
Anywho... this is a GREAT AWESOME poem and it is going on my faves list because I love rain and this poem just describes it wonderfully. Spastic-ness:
"Drenching you,
Tracing your beautiful smile"
"And dance,
Dance with me
Amongst the rain drops,
As we shout to the darkened sky."
-Arii XD
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Rain has got to be the sexiest thing nature has to offer. I love the rain as well. It completely frees me. Nice job capturing that feeling.

-Cindy Moon *)
Ephemeral Dreams chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
beautiful descriptions...crystal drops, resonating...

[sighs]

wow, you must be like, really devoted to this girl or something.

EphemeraL DreaMs

Yes, I did change my pen name. The other one was too much for fanfiction only.

"You know you need more sleep when the sheep you're counting start to hit the fence..."
poohbear chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
dearie... this is seriously my favorite poem so far...

this is so uplifting... 0)

the only thing i can suggest as an improvement is for you to experiment with more different forms of poetry because all yours resemble each other more or less... not that there is anything wrong, but you know 0)
flutterofleaves chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
this poem is so sweet i can taste it. it makes me want to dream. i love it really i do