Reviews for Nocturnal Tradition
fool-of-shadows chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hi, i liked your poem, it's very emotive.I am unsure yet as to whether i am a Nocturnal witch or not, I have a book by Konstantinos and i wondered if you read his work? And did you always know that you wanted to follow Nocturnal teachings or did it discover you?I'm trying to find out whether or not it's the path for me, so any pointeres would be great.

Again, loved the poem, I think you should write more!

Blessed Be,

The Fool Of Shadows (email at )
Gothic Renegade chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very well written, I liked it!-Jinx
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I can relate. I feel most comfortable doing magickal workings in the dark at night. It might also be because that's a time when my parents won't barge in and find me. lol
Blessed Be!
Lor
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I like it. I like it alot. This poem is going in my favorites list.
Nightkind chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Great work! I loved it! :) Just wondering - do you read Konstantinos? ;) From your poem, it sounds like it! LOL Blessed be!
Ashley, a Nocturnal Witch too! ;)
Andaren chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Merry Meet!
This is a wonderful poem ... it really moved me. It's nice to know someone thinks along the same lines of me (although I must admit I've never heard of Nocturnal Wicca ... suppose it fits in with the Goddess being represented by the moon, though).
Thanks for your review,
Blessed Be,
Andaren x
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I understand this poem exactly. I can relate to it in a way, and also because Kemetic Wiccan isn't exactly something widespread around these here parts (or at all) (Kemetancient Egypt). I also am into the nocturnal stuff, but what no one understands is that Wicca in general isn't a harmful religion, and that especially nocturnal/ancient Egyptian Wicca isn't harmful either. Oh well, I've already babbled enough, so just if you want to email me,
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Although I'm not Wiccan, I felt the beauty of this piece.
StormyBelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hi there! Thanks for reviewing me. I felt I should return the favor. Though I am a Christian (a liberal one at that, I too love the night. Perhaps its because I have always been an insomniac. Anyhoo, gret poem. I love the "there's nothing to fear from the absence of light". It made me sigh. So true. So true. I wrote one about night aslo- called Moonlight. I think you might like it. :) God Bless... ah whoops. Blessed Be!

StormyBelle
One With Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I didn't realize you were a fellow wiccan until I read your bio. It also appears that we're even studying the same aspects of night craft. Great articulation in the poem, and I'd love to read and speak with you more on this if possible.

Well done, and blessed be _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
great poem... it wil help a lot of people understand your religion hopefully.. but maybe put foot notes explaining what some of it is a reference to
tommygirl6626 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
This is a great poem, you can actually picture all that is happening in this poem, it's really good.
Restless Brook chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That was really good! It was well written and interesting to read.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Mind you, I'm a completely different brand of paganism, but I feel the most energy and power at night, too. Something to do with the moon, in my case, I suspect.

Very expressive poem. A few of the rhymes seemed a tad forced, but then again I don't like rhyming poetry in general. Good language, nice personal touches. Overall a nice job. Rock on.