Reviews for We Finally See
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
the all purpose pagan comeback to a christian: "My religion pre-dated yours." Doesn't solve anything or do anything, but is always fun to say!
Gir Garcia chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
This is good. i like the way u put 2 and 2 together. Very well said. nice poem
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I love it! I captrues emotions perfectly, and I think it's what most of we pagans dream about. Understading, unity, etc. Well done!
Blessed Be!
Lor
toastyflatworm chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
i love how you go about this subject with so much peace an wisdom. i'd love to know more about the pagan/wiccan religion.
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I like it. It's ,for lack of a better term, inspiring.
BTW, thanks for the review.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This is a lovely poem. It's obviously heartfelt, and it really is a great message. Pity so many people don't see things this way.
Secondarily - as I hate to respond to reviews in other reviews, if you'd like to know more about my poem Elements, feel free to email me at - I'd have emailed you directly, but your address isn't in your profile! Cheers!
Rhiannon Nuinrodiel chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
WONDERFUL! it really takes to heart what so many do not. Intolerance causes far to much pain when in the end, we are all the same. if you only ever publish in a book one poem of all you've writen, this should be it. it says what so many of us fight for. great job :-) oh, and thanks for reviewing my poem Ostara :-)
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Beautiful poem. I liked this and I agree with you. If only more people were as accepting as you of other religions, religious intolerance would be a thing of the past. But that's humanity for you. Sigh. Anyway, keep up the great work :)
*cosmo-queen*
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I liked that. And I can absolutely relate.
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
i really liked the poem even though i dont agree with some of it...although i think the last few lines are somewhat cliche in words..the idea really isn't because of context but if you just make a few changes of words in the last line i think it would finish the poem much more nicely...i'd rate this an A though
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Oh this is very good. Very good indeed. Being a Christian myself, I'm glad to find a non-Christian who isn't all, "oh Christian's suck blah blah" cause that's just... stupid. That'd be like me saying all Pagan's suck, and I have nothing against Pagan's. If I don't like someone who's Pagan, it's definitely just going to be over their personality - not their religion. :P But people say that Christian's are so biast and anti-everything.. and that's true for some, yes, but not all Christian's are like that and I'm glad that I've found a non-Christian who doesn't feel that. Goes for any religion, really. As you put in your profile. You can't form people into a religious stereotype because regardless of religion, everyone's different. I'm rambling, yes. I'm just very glad that I found a poem from someone of a different religion than I who didn't make me feel BAD for being a Christian. So.. thanks.. and it's a great poem. Very touching and heartfelt. I love the last four lines. Very powerful.
unknownbeauty2003 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
wow this is so great!

Candi
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I like your attitude and the way you composed this. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean that you have to target those who follow it.

Heart of the Sword
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
bravo.. amazing message that is compeltely true & i totally agree with & it is an excellently writtenpoem! you rock!