Reviews for I wont forget you
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
what can i say, that's my 'friend' you are describing. remember though, a different poem of yours, if it is for attention, she needs help
Danish chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This would have been really hard to put the real events into words. Being in that situation as well the poem explains it perfectly in such detail I cry when I read it because of all the emotion put into this. Exellent.
Danish chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
PHAT chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
on a personal level i can relate to such accusations, although there is nothing virtuous about this peice. agreeably the character feels used, although there is no resolve, no learning to be had. this could be to the writers ignorance and self betrayl of her own feelings. however poetry is a form of self expressionism and because of this the poem is strong, powerful, and portrays siobhan's mixed up emotions indescriminently.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That was powerful.. Man, I certainly could relate.. I loved how you made the poem stand out so much..

Loved the potrayal of emotions, all kinds, the hurt, the pain, the betrayal..

Man, I have to admit you are good.. This is awesome.. I have no words..

The repetion used at one point of time was strong..

The whole piece sounds wonderfully thought out.. Angry yes, but not random and all that..

Just one spelling error, "I needed help to." It should be "too" right..

Anyway, that was brilliant..

Moving and bittersweet..

Shadafakup
Joflower chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Aw, very sad. Good job though!
inquistrix chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
beautiful...i know the feeling...

iNzaNiTi