Reviews for Quotes
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
you put one of them in twice.
FireChainsaw chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
As far as quotes go, these were pretty good. Thinkt he one about frisbees may have been Carlin, but I'm not sure. But anyway, I'm going to have to remember some of these to use later.
Angry Bob chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Hey! That was pretty fun. I always enjoy silly fun quotes, although you do seem to have a lot about dying. Hmm... Should I be worried?
Anyway, thank you for reviewing my stuff, though I didn't really expect anyone to. I guess I could separate them, but that would encourage people to read them, ack! Have a good day!
-AB
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Meh! I love them! One problem...you repeated Mel Brooks's comedy/tragedy thingy.
I REVIEW CUZ I WANT TO!
Have we got that straight yet?
winged one
Masha Baitman chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
;) i like.
try reading Bernard Shaw, if you haven;t yet. i think he'll be to your liking. He's a dry Brit. i enjoy them immensely.
well, this goes to my faves, to share with my bro later on...
- Fill my bags with lots of money, falalalala-lala-lala.
Masha Baitman.
xanya chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Number 19. I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.
Willow (from Buffy) says this in the episode 'Innocen' when she finds out that Xander and Cordy have been going out behind her back. Don't ask... I'm an obsessive Buffy fan. It's so funny! I love all your quotes, I do that all the time, all over my school books and stuff. Cool list!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
lol, i love quotes, i collect tehm as well...to the extreme that im pretty sure its un healthy.

very cool
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Were you worried becuase I post these? Well, worry no more. Your's aren't the same, so it's not like you're stalking me or something. These are cute and intelligent! You repeated 10 and 36.

My fave one?

46. God gave men a brain, and a penis, but only enough blood supply to run one at a time.

I know that's true. I really do. Great quotes! Awesome job!

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Jade Black chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh, man, this is class...

This kind of thing is right up my street, but really I'm here just to thank you so much for the attention you've been paying to my work and completely apologise for not reviewing *anything* of yours... I feel so bad... In any case, I really appreciate your opinion on my work, and I'm going to try to review as much as I can now that I have the chance.

_ Jade Black x
Le Creature chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
These are nice, but you repeat one