Reviews for Darkness in California
Azarni-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
er...i've noticed that with your stories, some of the chapters don't show up at all.i'm new to this site (but i've been on fanfiction for about a couple of years or so) but i'm not sure if thats supposed to happen. if you could somehow contact me (preferably on ) than i would be grateful. thanks!
Nighttime Wanderer chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I like it, pelase read my story It Will SUrely Come To Pass ((it is about vampires))
Arachnaphobia chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
That story was the one of the best vampire stories i ever read. I like the would modern day thing you had going.

P.s i added you to my fav. authors
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Fantastical.
K.H. Ivywater chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Very nice story; I liked it. Added it to my favorites, and now I'm off to read the other two vampire stories that you've written.
Brady chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
::claps:: Sugoi, sugoi!
Azrel chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Really good vampire story-Steve seems so *real*, like he's your next door neighbor or something. Very good story!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
You should try to liven up the summary a bit, the only reason I read it was because you mentioned it in an author note somewhere else...but everything you write is beautiful, so that makes up for Steven Catholicness. (which I personally don't care for, being a wiccan. I try to keep an open mind) Write more! .
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Oh! *whines* Why'd ya hafta stop there? *pouts then grins, after a moment* I loved it, though! *nods* Michael reminds me of Duo, though, for some reason. *shrugs*
randomtiger chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
What can I say? You're a talented author. Keep writing.
SpoonWanker chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
This was so kawaii! The bathroom bit was classic, Tsuki. I loved it! And I love these guys! Great job.
Hillary Bean chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
awwwwwww! wow, this was so touching! i can sympathize with "steve," although i'm not exactly centuries old...anyway, what a fabulous writing style you have. i enjoy your fanfics as well, although this just stands out! please continue writing.
sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Lauren

i think that this is great! Your a wonderful writer with a great sence of humans and their behavior! kEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Always,

Sarah
Kialta Linnikette chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That was really good. I loved the ending, so sweet! I hope you do more.
Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Ooooh! I like! And I love Steve to death; he's such an interesting character. I'd love to hear more about him; his past, how he met Sean, etc. Sequel? ::hopeful look::

~Chrysanthemum~