Reviews for Lost Chance
Mime chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I've been meaning to read some more of your work for a while now, but I never got around to it. I just read Black Rider's poem for you, and I hope everything's all right. *hugs hard* Anyway, I LOVE this piece!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
This was so simple, yet it represented so much that we have lost over time. Beautiful.

Heart of the Sword
soulspring chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
great analogy!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
*claps* ah, this is quite impressive. excellent metaphor, i could see it clearly, especially the "firefly in my fingers" line really beautiful. my favorite line is the last one, "and the speck of light flew off to the sun" because not only is it a great image, but it leaves you with this feeling of regret stuck in your brain like an afterthought. very cool piece, chica, kudos. :)
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Very short and sweet. A truly beautiful piece.
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Wow! This is one way to show it! And its so darn true! *Applauds*

- BVR xx
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
ah, interesting way to look at a lost chance. good job!
Impressionist chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
it's somewhat of a tragedy to lose light to the sun. for some reason or another, the thought makes me a bit melancholy. but yes...

not bad as a poem. but even though the end has a bit of a point, I'm not a huge fan of the short poems. unless the potency is extreme, it's difficult to build to a climax, or make a point with so few lines. but hey...that's just me.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
very cool poem. I have lost chances too... I love the image you conveyed. Awesomeness.

write on.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
*stops mid butt shaking to gap at amazing poem which just popped up on screen...gaps somemore...continues to listen to song and gaps somemore at the pure beauty of the poem, the way the words are put together, the imagery, the meaning, the way it was described...*

you know, im eternally dissapointed i was listening to "i like big butts" while reading your poem, it really is a rarity that i read a good random poem here on fictionpress...VERY RARE...mostly i am confined to the resprictions of the favs list...BUT...you have changed my life...

amazing poem, i loved, amazing...and you know what was even more beautiful about it...how utterly fragile it seemed, the words seemed cracked on my screen, the feelings they invoked magnified also by the relation of the poem it my life. great work, kudos.

*crawls away to examine more of your poetry*

jez, sorry bout the ramblings...