Reviews for The Resistance
phoenix lily chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
this is really good!
lyokolady chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
That's sad...and James is like a knight in shining armor. Update soon.

Vulpix4Life
lyokolady chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Stupid guy...Sabrina doesn't seem to have any self confidence either...sad. I'll keep reading.

Vulpix4Life
Electric Blue Eyeliner chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Wow! I really like your story. Sabrina's friends are so...ugh. And James is so sweet. She really needs to get real friends. Well please update soon!
ghenne04 chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Nice chapter.. :) I like the fact that she's not just crawling back to her old friends. So yeah - keep writing and update soon!
FiveToCharm chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
That was... interesting. Write more fast!
Sydney-Santerfeit chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
I love the story so far. As it continues, James is going to develope a bit more. Maybe a few quirks? Faults? Right now he is the 'Knight in Shining Armor' type. Hopefully he will develope past that.
That Name Goes Here chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
Wow. More, I want more, more, more, more, more, more. I will pester you until you have WRITTEN IT! Jeeze, now I won't be able to sleep. I can't sleep having not finished it. gr.

Well, It is awsome, the very BEST I have read yet.
Lola Sanchez chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
i love James! such a saint! your turn to review...this is it; I'm removing my popular story next week...get in there fast.
Lola Sanchez chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
Oh, my god...Maria deserves every STD under the sun! How can she call herself a friend?
shaz chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
oh, how I'd like to grab his balls, tear em off, and shove em down his fucked up mouth.
shaz chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
what a jerk! he aint interested in a relationship, he wants some slag who screws on first date. Those types are the ones who usually have all the diseases. How sad...dont let him get his satisfaction.
Siren's Lullaby chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
Good start... would love to hear more... update soon
miss Jay chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
Ai! I WANT MORE! Please write more... preferably have lots and lots and lots of james in it! I LUV HIM! PLEASE HAVE MORE OF HIM! I hate dameon... he sucks... but newaiz, it'd be better if you had much much longer chapters, and if you could possibly include James POV, it would be great.. )

luV yA~! Lil Jay

Mah email is , send me an email if ya wanna tok!
Thorn of a Rose chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
Daemon, that little shit fucker. What does she think shes doing making friends like the ones she thinks she has?
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »