Reviews for Eternity Temp
Tenika D chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That would make a very interesting song - a very good one, too. Yet again, a most excellent piece - you've got a real grip on word selection.
Tenika Dargan
BTW, when you reviewed one of my pieces (Cloak of Black), you said that it gave you the idea for a short story, and you asked if I minded you using my poem for the theme. My reply: Not at all! Feel free to use it - I'm happy that it's actually inspired someone. I only ask that you put a word or two in an A/N saying where you found the poem. Many thanks!
Sycho Skitz chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
there are not words enough to describe your poem...you're truly talented. i admire the way you capture emotions...awesome.

-skitz
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
wow an excellent poem... very descriptice of love... i like it but I dont think id like it as a song
SerAnonima chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Can I say AMAZING enough to truly express how AMAZING is this poem? No... Not enough to highlight what I feel right now... This poem is beautifully structured and I love the repetition; it really emphasizes the emotions evoked…. Excellent!
Forsaken Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow, that was really good. *applauds* I applaud you! _

Thank you for the review, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows about these stupid sucky times. Stupid boys breakin our hearts.

x amy x
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
aww...this is really really sweet...although this love here sound like a happy one...i like the ones with a saad story or some kind...anyway its still and really nice...keep on writing...oh and pls check my works and review them...i'll really appreciate...tnx!

serene-rhapsody