Reviews for Assorted Haiku
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That moment, which upon first speculation is driven by doubt and fear, is so well captured here. It's amazing how that was managed in just twelve words. Anyway, it really hit home for me. Great job. :)
Aged Parent Peggotty Barkis chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
I liked the first two better because they wrote of nicer things and really seemed to encapsulate the moment.

There is nothign wrong with the idea in the third one but I think the last line seems a little jolted... perhaps you could write a word other than hence... like... as...ok now I understand how hard it is!
Genine chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
This one made me smile. It's good!

Genine**
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
good, a lot said in a few words
M.P. Solo chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I sense a lieBefore you even say itYour eyes betray you

I've never given much thought to haikus, but I don't disregard them. They're not all that easy to do seriously, and anyone who can put together a good one deserves to be commended.

So, I commend you. Very well done, as always.
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
I liked the last one best. The sardony (is that a word?) was great. The first one was also very good, thought-provoking and imaginative. The second had wonderful imagery. It must be hard to squeeze all that meaning into such a few words. You've done it beautifully.
Werecat99 chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
Hehehe... Wicked. And I loved its sarcasm. Good work.
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
That was a beautiful and original picture. I don't think I've read anything similar before.
Eternity's Secret chapter 3 . 10/27/2003