Reviews for Midnight Boy
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
nuthin much to say about this chappy except i wonder how Jason could speak English without even a hint of japanese accent. oh well.
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
again i must say that are you sure this is your very first story EVER to be posted? youre an expert!
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
YAY SHE KNOWS! can't wait to read next chappy...i'm guessing its a lemon one...right (looks at chappy) RIGHT! YAY 2 POINTS!
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
hey, great fluffy chappy! i love fluffy chapters almost as much as i love lemonly ones! keep it up.
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
man, this story keeps on getting better and better! i'll read and review the rest of your chappys later on when i'm not in the middle of computer class at school. but i like it so far!
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
i think Jason may have a little bit of a sense of humor! that's good because i can't stand all those vamp stories that i read where the vamps are all dark and depressed because of what they are.
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
hey great story. i can't believe that this is actually your first one! i would think that this belonged to someone who had been writing for 5 years or more. this is really good.
varietyinamillion chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Yay, another vampire story! Yes, please carry on. And while you're at it, you're not the only one with a vampire fic...*wink wink*.
Lily Pierce chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
I really like it so far! *smiles* Can't wait to see what happens next!
Crecy chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
What will happen? PLEASE update soon!
Byez 4 Nowz
Crecy
DarkenWriter chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
oh wow.. please update soon.. this is such a good story. i would really like to know what happens to cari and jason..
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
wow! very cool! I can't wait till the next chapter
Tsukinani chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Awesome Chappie, so sad, so good
We Could Be Gone
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
EEP! *glomp* I love it! oh my, oh my, i want to finish it now! *prods* which means... *smiles way too sweetly* update quickly or I shall hunt you down and force you to!
Vincenza chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
VAMPIRES ARE SO FREAKIN' SEXY! Wow! Glad I let that out. Great story. Very sexy. I am so sad that they died. Nobody else dies, right? I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »