Reviews for Midnight Boy
Killer Tofu chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
Awesome story, it goes by really fast, but its still enjoyable. Vampires with a heart dont surprise me anymore, but this one still manages to do it.
Tsukinani chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
I Love this. Update soon
We could be gone
Seras Nova chapter 9 . 3/19/2004
Soirry I havent reviewed in awhile. Been busy. Nice chapter though, keep updating!
Anthony Draconius chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
Seras introduced me to this story a while back and I finally got around to writing a review. Great job with the story so far. Plot, characters, everything is fitting like the pieces of a puzzle. I can't wait to see the puzzle be completed. I look forward to more chapters.
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 8 . 2/18/2004
cmon, I'm dying here, I need more
please let him bite her in the next chaptr, please, please, please,
SexKitten6922 chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! its soo good please i need more!
chainedfreedom chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
the story is just getting better and better.

good luck wit ur university applications.
Seras Nova chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
I cannot wait for the next chapter to be up. Love how this plotline is goine and I cant wait to see more.

Syndaly chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
C'etait tres bien... PLease contiue, it is a wonderful stroy, and i can not wait to read more!
Night of the Raven chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
love the story so far. keep it up.
Seras Nova chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
Yay for updates! This was a pretty infomative chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next in the plotline. Good job.

Night of the Raven chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
I love this story! write more soon.
chainedfreedom chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
keep it up girl! i wanna read more. D
Night of the Raven chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
write more soon.
SummersAngel chapter 6 . 11/7/2003
I absolutely LOVE this story. I've been looking for a good vampire story for a long time. And I think you should bring in more vampires...spice things up a little. Maybe a girl...? That could get interesting. Anyway, I loved your story and I can't wait for more!

~Summer~