Reviews for Midnight Boy
Seras Nova chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Intresting piece you have here...I'll be checking back with it when you update.

Keep writing.

-Seras
bookcraze1553 chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Midnight Boy is developing into a very good read. I like the story as of right now and hope you continue to write this good or better.
kat6528 chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
Must read the next chapter!
siobhan chainedfreedom chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
hey, thanks for continuting the story!

um, if i had a scanner, i would draw some characters my slef, but i dont,-hnag on, my friends just got one(sherrie)and she's a really good artist, ill c if she wants to make any characters up 4 u.

ill need 2 print out ur story though, and i want ur permission 1st, so can u email me? thanx babe.

spaci chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
Yay! A vampire story! Please keep it up!

Spaci
S S Mino chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Cool story. I love the part where his fangs started to get longer. I just love the idea of fangs, i dont really know why, i've just always loved fangs. lol. but anyways keep up the good work and keep updating fast please. bye for now!

*S S Mino*
BellezAzul chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Nice story! Vampires and regular people! It's great, I love it. Update soon, ok?
Pretty Senshi chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
That was pretty good.
chainedfreedom chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
ok,s i reveiwd the prologe, witout relizing u had already writen the 1st chapter...i am a blonde :P

but do keep this story going, plz :D
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I LOVE vampires!

go 4 it hey!

kee p this story coming, or ill hunt u down...just joking :)

plz write more!

-Siobhan
Mandas chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate you answering my questions! You update very quickly, I don't think I will have to use my dramatics on you! Major wootage! I am not creative enough to have to do that constantly. This is such a cute story! I feel so bad for Cari though. Why does everyone hate her? Her family is stupid if they don't pay attention to her. So poo to them. Hmph. Sorry I tend to get into stories. I may sound a bit crazy when I review. Please update again! I can't wait!
Mandas chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Okay I love your little added insentive to make people review! The whole review whore little. Hehe. I sometimes use dramatice to make authors update. I hope I won't have to with you. (It is very hard to constantly think up reasons for them to update.) I think this story has started out very well! Though I would like to know what she looks like. Also her name. Oh and is he able to be in the sun? Just wondering the paticulars. Answer them if you want. I am very easy to please so just a little sentence will make me happy! Gemma, I have never heard that name before. Is it a nickname? If not, how did your parents come by it? It sounds really neat. (Sorry I'm a bit of what you would call a name whore.) I love hearing new names and whatnot. Anyway back on track, please update soon.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »