Reviews for UnDeNiAbLe FlYiNg ObJeCtS
Billthegeek chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Honestly, I'm impressed by your first chapter's description style; it's awesome! But personally, I think yuo should add some more direct statements that relate to what that are happening later on, to get the readers hooked - or rather, more hooked!
By the way, you're right in your review (for 'Your Father shall Slaughter You'), I'm really influenced by Stephen King's style. I'm his constant reader and is now reading his novel, 'It'.
Dark Hamadryad chapter 20 . 12/31/2003
I think it may have to do with the fact that it's 3 in the morning and I'm using my brother's computer while he plays boring video games and hums Z100 hits, but the chapter was a bit confusing.
First, I'd like to say that everything up to the start of the conversation made perfect sense-descriptions-but the conversation completely lost me.
Interesting how your writing style reminds me of Tolkien-pages of description and five lines of conversation. .~
Dark Hamadryad chapter 19 . 12/30/2003
*gasps* OMG! That's horrible! Poor Ralph.
Dark Hamadryad chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
I loved the descriptions in this chapter. They made the events seem so much more dramatic. . The change of point of view was also nice.
I wonder if Rose is actually dead...hmm...gues I'll just have to read more!
Dark Hamadryad chapter 17 . 12/30/2003
*very blank stare* Miranda seems to be switching from one personality to another-it's kinda weird, but I think it's very realistic. I mean, she was on the boat and she sees the whole town blaming an innocent man-the reaction is certainly justified.
Dark Hamadryad chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
Hmm...well, on the bright side, he's out of Barout...but on the not-so-bright side...he's surrounded by aliens bent on dissecting him.
First of, I'd like to say awesome chapter-you have a wonderful writing style.
Second, I'd like to apologize for neglecting my reading of this fic as of late-if you're a tad interested in my boring excuses, they involve me being sick a lot, crazy teachers who give too much hw, volleyball season just starting, my computer crashing several times, and of course, me getting grounded and having my internet disabled.
Third, I'd like to say Happy Holidays.
2046 chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
hello
wow this is good and that means a lot mostly because i've never been really into wiccan fiction but this is very different it's very refreshing nice work _
naz chapter 41 . 12/26/2003
loved hobbit reference
naz chapter 40 . 12/26/2003
very intense
rufflesia chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
I read chapter 2 and its nice. I read the part " I can make it through the rain; i can stand up once again. somewhat familiar
Forest Elfin chapter 41 . 12/22/2003
wow buh-bye toledo. just like a whole townspeople just vanishing...freaky
like your little spanish cultural interlude as always, and also strengthening the link between the towns.
thought the metaphor of the father's demise were excellent!
Forest Elfin chapter 40 . 12/21/2003
yah! the a-ha moment has arrived. The summary really helped gather all the ideas together for me. Thanks!
Anyways, real good emotion between rose and miranda, i don't know how you were going to follow up the ghost thing, but it was good. I like the way Rose walked out, and miranda suddenly realised what a dunce she'd been.
Trying to skive school, what little rebels!
Can't wait for more, i'm in suspense!
AmberKate chapter 35 . 12/18/2003
Hey! I love this chapter. Best so far I reckon :P. I like how you've developed Rose...What is gonna hapen with Mrianda? U better tell me when u write more lol. Great work hun. Keep it up

Amber(Kate) x
rufflesia chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Good story. i really have nothing to comment so it's perfect. no grammar errors and spelling as well. i think it's not bad to say it's perfect.
naz chapter 23 . 12/13/2003
like the use of the letters a lot
180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »